PDA

View Full Version : Need help beating seymour

ChaosCalibur
06-14-2004, 04:57 PM
This is my first time to fight with him... OK i can beat his 2 guards and even anima... But then he casts double spells on me and he's immune to slow :( Any tips on beating him?

TasteyPies
06-14-2004, 05:43 PM
Use haste on yourself

Iceglow
06-14-2004, 05:56 PM
cast haste or hastega if you have it then follow up by using Yuna purely as a healer and whacking away with your big guns he also has resistance to all magic elements so avoid lulu unless you have overdrive on her.

ShivaBlizzard8
06-14-2004, 06:38 PM
Have Yuna cast as many "nul" spells as she can on the party to avoid the doublecasts. Nul-tide, nul-blaze, nul-frost, and nul-shock should help keep you alive long enough to finish him off.

Iceglow
06-14-2004, 06:44 PM
that or their is a mix for rikkus overdrive that puts null all (the common ones that Yuna learns) and the shell status on you it doesnt last long but he casts in a cycle anticipate the cycle and you'll be fine.

ChaosCalibur
06-15-2004, 01:05 AM
OK I beat that Seymour today, now i'm fighting him again, this time he has a weird crab like thing following him, my problem is that he casts Pain before i could use a soft, and my armour with stone wards doesn't help :( Any tips on beating him? Besides using Haste... :\

P.S. Nevermind i beat him , whew... I guess i better start filling my Grid...

ShivaBlizzard8
06-15-2004, 01:30 AM
Do you mean Mortibody? If you do, this fight is pretty easy - cast reflect on Seymour and then just attack Mortibody - he will suck HP from Seymour to replenish his own and eventually defeat him himself - casting reflect nullifies the cure spells Mortibody tries to cast on Seymour, and are absorbs by a lucky member of your party.