PDA

View Full Version : Who here watchs wreatsling

kirk81
06-14-2004, 06:29 PM
evarynight

TasteyPies
06-14-2004, 06:36 PM
nto me I tihnk its stuipd and lame

A bunch of guys in underwear talking about how they will lay the "smack down" on each other *throw in dumb plot* then they act like they are punching each other untill one decides to give up.

Iceglow
06-14-2004, 06:40 PM
kinda glad I'm not the first reply to this I couldn't have kept my manner sincere because of all the typos.

No I don't watch wrestling it's total rubbish if I wanna watch fat oiled up men in lycra underwear grappling each other in a hot steamy room I'll let you know but somehow I don't think it'll happen ever!

eternalshiva
06-14-2004, 06:50 PM
omg I love wrestling!!! They came to town here on my birthday and I totally freaked! My husband took me to the show as a present ^_^ I was uber happy! I saw my favourite wrestler xD WOOT! I don't watch the show anymore but wrestling will always have a soft spot in my heart :love:

Logan
06-14-2004, 06:51 PM
My grandpa watches it sometimes, and I change it every time.

TasteyPies
06-14-2004, 07:01 PM
omg I love wrestling!!! They came to town here on my birthday and I totally freaked! My husband took me to the show as a present ^_^ I was uber happy! I saw my favourite wrestler xD WOOT! I don't watch the show anymore but wrestling will always have a soft spot in my heart :love:

Oh no...she has gone to the dark side of the tv now..

White Raven
06-14-2004, 07:04 PM
I used to watch the WWF all the time, but then they switched to WWE, it seemed to go downhill then. So I don't anymore.

Shadow Nexus
06-14-2004, 07:11 PM
Of course!!!

...when I was 5 years old.

No, seriously, sweaty culturists in horrible clothes toching each other dosen't turn me on much.

Jebus
06-14-2004, 07:13 PM
I used to watch it in middle school. Don't anymore. Although one time some of my friends invited me to go with them to Hooters to watch wrestlemania. As much as I hate wrestling I couldn't really say no to that.

Mikztsu
06-14-2004, 07:24 PM
I love wrestling. I used to have same opinions that tasteypies has now, but when I started really watching it, I got hooked. Of course it's not as fun anymore, since wrestlers like The Rock aren't there full time...

Any of you saw The Rock concerts? Every least of you wrestling-haters would've loved it. :) Well, maybe not, but maybe.

Cz
06-14-2004, 07:31 PM
I'm just getting back in to it. It wouldn't be nearly so exciting now, were it not for the cruiserweights. That Mysterio-Chavo match last Thursday was fantastic. It's a shame they don't get more air time.

m4tt
06-14-2004, 07:38 PM
This belongs in the lounge...

Shoyku
06-14-2004, 07:47 PM
I'll whole-heartedly agree with Mik on this subject.

muchacho
06-14-2004, 09:29 PM
used to watch it sooo much, but then my fav.(mick foley) left. so now i watch it every now and then..... i think ill watch it tonight. :D

metCloud
06-14-2004, 09:36 PM
I use to love wrestling but now I dont care to watch it much.

Mikztsu
06-15-2004, 02:16 AM
used to watch it sooo much, but then my fav.(mick foley) left. so now i watch it every now and then..... i think ill watch it tonight. :D

Foley was just back few months. Before and after WM. :)

muchacho
06-15-2004, 03:04 AM
i know, i watched it, heck i even orderd WM AND backlash..... stupid reandy orten

Rainecloud
06-15-2004, 07:33 AM
Although the PPVs went sour last year, the WWE are back on top form at the moment. Smackdown is still a show that needs much improvement, but Raw is doing really well with it's storylines and character development. Bad Blood was excellent, and The Great American Bash & Vengeance will probably be very good, too.

And you people who think that wrestling is all about fat men in lycra touching each other need to get your head together and view the real facts before you say anything silly like that. ;)

Mikztsu
06-15-2004, 11:50 AM
And you people who think that wrestling is all about fat men in lycra touching each other need to get your head together and view the real facts before you say anything silly like that.

Yeah, that's a stupid and silly stereotype people just like to say. -_- I'd like to see I don't have a stupid sense of humour and in my opinion, humor is great and intelligent in WWE. Many things can really make me laugh in it. And as for the sweaty men...well, those sweaty men do pretty amazing acrobatic stuff in the ring that makes your jaw drop.

muchacho
06-15-2004, 04:00 PM
its a male soap oprah

Del Murder
06-16-2004, 04:51 AM
I used to watch every show but stopped around 2001 when it got repetitve. Now I try to catch at least Raw because some of the all time greats like Michaels are around and I just totally mark out for Jericho. I wish he would get in the main event picture but seeing him do his little interview segment is good enough for me.

Smackdown is likely the better show but I can't really get into it. The cruiserweights are the best. That was the only reason to watch WCW back in the day. I've been a wrestling fan for years going way back to the Hogan-Warrior days.

My current favorites are:

Raw: Jericho, Benoit, HBK, Orton, Christian, Edge

Smackdown: Mysterio, Angle (:(), Guerrero, RVD, Booker T

Randy Orton is pretty much the only newschool person I care about. His arrogance is great.