PDA

View Full Version : Log in problems.

Leeza
06-15-2004, 07:03 AM
I have a problem at work on my new computer. I could ask my boss because he seems to know a lot about computers, but that wouldn't go over very well considering that it's for something that I shouldn't be doing in the first place, except for breaks. But I'd still rather not ask him even though he would be able to fix it for me.

When I come into EoFF in the morning, I don't even have to log in. Later on I have to log in once. Still later on I have to log in twice in a row. Even still later on in the day I can't log in at all. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening?

I don't really want to mess too much with the settings, but it's set for medium at the moment, for cookies and whatnot.

Baloki
06-15-2004, 10:09 AM
Get the same thing at school, its probably something to do with your works proxy, try turning the cookie settings down to low and refreshing if your not logged in, thats all I know, sorry :(

Leeza
06-15-2004, 04:05 PM
Thanks, Baloki. I think I'll leave the cookie settings alone though. :) Everything goes back to normal if I restart the computer anyway, sometimes I would just rather not have to do that is all.