PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Sinspawn Gui

omyroar
06-16-2004, 12:09 AM
I went through the whole game so far with no extra training, can any help me defeat Sinspawn Gui? :p

DocFrance
06-16-2004, 01:56 AM
Which one is that?

Ouch!
06-16-2004, 02:26 AM
If I am not mistaken, that is the one that attacks at the Operation.

First of all, eliminate the arms so that you can deal damage to the body without it protecting itself. I would suggest using Auron to take out the arms and then attack the body, Lulu can also do this well with her fire magic. Switch Yuna in for Lulu if you start low on MP. Keep Wakka in and keep pounding the head until its done, then bring Yuna in permanently to heal. Have Auron and Lulu pound and blast away at the arms and body. If you want, try to finish it with an aeon for a nice overkill.

A good thing, in the next boss it should be able to stay alive so just keep killing the arms over and over, stay healed and you can get as much exp as you need.

omyroar
06-16-2004, 02:45 AM
Killed it :D

ChaosCalibur
06-16-2004, 02:48 AM
I'm trying to beat the game without side leveling too, but it's just too hard :( But i'd rather just have fun playing it... As for the SinSpawn, kill it's head! It's very annoying, because it keeps casting spells on ya... It doesn't have much HP though