PDA

View Full Version : What would be a good anime video.

kirk81
06-17-2004, 03:00 AM
Not dragonballZ

FleshMask
06-17-2004, 03:11 AM
Not dragonballZ
No kidding...

I wish there was a Noir Video Game...
Noir Rulez!!!

Erdrick Holmes
06-17-2004, 11:53 AM
Guilty Gear X
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Megaman X Series
King of Fighters series
Fatal Fury series
Gundam: Adventures in Outer Space

TheAbominatrix
06-17-2004, 12:03 PM
Okay, I'm confused. Is this a thread about what anime would make a good video game, or what video game would make a good anime?

Anyway, I'll answer on what I assume it to be, which is the former. You'll find that most anime have had video games made about them. One of the best I've played is the <i>Pretty Soldier Sailormoon: Another Story</i> RPG. I'd like to play the <i>Neon Genesis Evangelion: Girlfriend of Steel</i> RPG one of these days.

That having been said, I guess the only other anime I'd like to see in video game form is <i>Yoroiden Samurai Troopers</i> (<i>Ronin Warriors</i> to we Americans) and a better <i>Science Ninja Team: Gatchaman</i> (aka: <i>Battle of the Planets, G-Force,</i> and <i>Eagle Riders</i>) game. RPGs for both of them.

Baloki
06-17-2004, 05:49 PM
<i>Neon Genesis Evangelion: Girlfriend of Steel</i> RPG

xD, you don't know how much that ideas cheered me up.

Starcrest
06-27-2004, 03:08 AM
Starship Troopers
StarCraft
Baulders Gate: Dark Alliance

DMKA
06-30-2004, 07:34 AM
I started the Sailor Moon: Another Story RPG but I never finished. OMG I got real far on the Tenchi Muyo RPG...that game ROCKS! The DragonballZ RPG sucked bad though, as did all the DBZ video games (I've played anyway).

So yeah the Tenchi and Sailor Moon RPGs are my recommendations.

I really want to play the Serial Experiments Lain game but it never got released here in the US. :(

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-30-2004, 08:27 AM
Xenogears would make an awesome anime.