PDA

View Full Version : Chat

TasteyPies
06-18-2004, 02:43 AM
I wanted to see who was on other channels but whenever I went into other channels the channel button wouldn't work so I had to logg out and back in to get to go from channel to channel. This of coarse meant I was logging in and out quickly....guess what! thats a banable offense!

I guess i shouldn't have gotten so curious.

Anyone know who to talk to about this?

crono_logical
06-18-2004, 05:10 AM
guess what! thats a banable offense!Too right it is, and it's the servers bot that will automatically ban you for doing something stupid like that, not one of us. I suppose I'm capable of removing the ban.

I'm not sure what you mean by the channel button wouldn't work anyway. You click it once to get a list of channels on the server, then you can click channels in there to join them. The channels you're in appear at the bottom, and you click those to change between their windows. Not exactly hard to see or work out. There's no need to keep hitting refresh.

TasteyPies
06-18-2004, 11:18 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by the channel button wouldn't work anyway. You click it once to get a list of channels on the server, then you can click channels in there to join them. Not exactly hard to see or work out. There's no need to keep hitting refresh.

I meant I clicked it once to choose a channel then I chose the channel I wanted, I assumed clicking the channel button would return me to the channel selection menu again, it didn't so I instead just logged in and out.

The channels you're in appear at the bottom, and you click those to change between their windows.

I didnt see anything at the bottom, must have missed that.

something stupid like that
No arguement there

I suppose I'm capable of removing the ban.
That would be verry kind of you

Baloki
06-18-2004, 11:57 AM
I meant I clicked it once to choose a channel then I chose the channel I wanted, I assumed clicking the channel button would return me to the channel selection menu again, it didn't so I instead just logged in and out.

I didnt see anything at the bottom, must have missed that.

No arguement there

That would be verry kind of you

Werbles! :D

Bwhahaha, the Java Chat has that but not the infamous Chatziller of Firefox, the button thing that is, not the tasteypie thing :D

Not even Firefox could contain the Tasteypies thing :D