PDA

View Full Version : So this is why the post is always late...

Baloki
06-18-2004, 05:38 PM
I've found 7 out of the ten postcards and I'm just wondering if they all are actually in Traverse town and where the remaining ones might be, so far I have.

* Two from the Gismo Shop Clock
* One from the roof of the accessory shop
* One from the Moogle Synthesis
* One from chest by the clock tower
* One from the chest near the Hat sign

Thats all I remember, if anyone can help thank you :D

SeeDRankLou
06-18-2004, 10:13 PM
I'll just list all of them. I don't remember exactly what signs they are by and stuff, so I might miss some that you didn't get.

-Go to item shop. Target the fan, jump and hit it.
-Atop the accessory shop is a chest. (you have this one)
-Enter the second district from the first district. Take the first right, on an awning in the corner is a chest.
-Use the blue trinity mark just infront of the outdoor cafe tables, and you are teleported to a balcony above where you were, which has a chest.
-Behind where Cid stands when he opens the gummi shop is a blue safe that you can open after Yuffie tells you about the keyblade being able to open locks.
-Go to the roof of the gizmo shop. Jump across to the roofs of the other buildings and make your way a hole that leads to a balcony in the third district. Turn to the right, and search for a postcard in the corner.
-The clock in the gizmo shop gives you two. (you already have these)
-In the synthesis shop. (you already have this one)
-After Jepetto and Pinnochio come to Traverse Town, go to their house and search the shelves in the back.

Baloki
06-18-2004, 10:21 PM
Thankies very much :D