PDA

View Full Version : Sheet Music

disapointedchild
06-19-2004, 06:34 AM
Um, does anyone know any sites that have good piano pieces for Final fantasy games. Free or not free is cool. I would prefer pieces from ff8 and up. Thanks.

Um, if its not to much trouble, does anyone know if liberi fatali mp3 can be downloaded for free, and if so, were. It would be greatly appreciated.

You would think it was here. Wierd

DocFrance
06-19-2004, 06:55 AM
Well, first you have to consider the relationship between you and your boyfriend. He's being a jerk, as we know, so maybe you should talk to him? A lot of things can be solved by talking.

Second, and the hardest question of all, is homosexuality right for you? From your account, you seemed to really jump on to the "other team" rather quickly. Your ex-girlfriend was only three months pregnant when you dumped her and said you've always secretly loved this guy - maybe you were behaving too rashly? I understand that many people go through dramatic personality changes when both of the parents die, but mentally panicing isn't going to solve anything.

Third, it must have been tough getting discharged from the Air Force for a medical disqualification. I guess you really do need both hands on the wheel, right? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make light of your recent amputation. It's just that I think we all need to laugh at ourselves sometimes. To quote Jimmy Buffett, "if we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Anyway, good luck in the future. I hope you consider my advice. Also, you won't find much in terms of sheet music in EoEo :D

Peegee
06-19-2004, 07:02 AM
You shouldn't let people who take advantage of you keep taking advantage of you. I know you were raised to think that doing good was 'it's own reward', or any other combination of mental programmings that will instill a 'slavish' mentality. I'm sure at some point you thought that it would be great to be a slave to a woman in exchange for love and sex, because well, it makes sense - you get what you want and she gets what she wants. But if she doesn't know about the deal or doesn't agree to it, why continue? You must divorce yourself from the mentality that doing good for itself is not worthwhile if you don't feel good about it.

For example, would you pay my visa bill for me? It's a good deed. I won't even say thank you or pay you back though. You won't? Then why spend thousands on a woman who won't say thank you or sleep with you or whatever you want? Doesn't make sense to me.

BTW try this: http://www.squareuniverse.net/music.html

Big D
06-19-2004, 08:29 AM
Doc, PG: Some people seem not to have read "Dr Unne's guide to not getting banned from this forum"...

I'll move this to the "video game music forum" for the sake of propriety.
*moves*

And the very best place for FF sheet music, for any common instrument, is www.nobuouematsu.com. Their piano section is particularly large.

Totally free, downloadable scores. I've got dozens of pieces from there over the years. Have fun!:cool:

disapointedchild
06-19-2004, 11:44 PM
What the heck are ya'll talking about. All I wanted was some sheet music. Homosexuality? I haven't been turned from the navy either. I am still in High school. Maybe some of you typed in the wrong thread. I have a girlfriend. Please tell me were I said those things so I can reasure ya'll it wasn't me who said them. Otherwise thanks for the music and keep em coming.

Big D
06-19-2004, 11:54 PM
:)They were just kidding around, 'cause you originally posted this in "Eyes on Each Other", the forum which is normally where people post sensitive, serious personal issues.
The things they said are the kinds of things that normally get posted in EoEO threads.

I apologise for their errant behaviour.

disapointedchild
06-20-2004, 12:00 AM
Well thank you for clearing that up for me. These people have a very unique imaginations.

Good times here at eoff.