PDA

View Full Version : Gil making...

ZeZipster
06-19-2004, 08:53 PM
After all the mooching ended I found myself with out gil, and I'm wondering, level 30+ people are doing chores for newbies to get 500 gil (raising, getting people sub-job items, teleporting), so does the constant brokeness stay with you throughout the levels? Right now I'm idling online with my Bazaar up to get rid of crystals and stuff, will it always be like this?

Rostum
06-20-2004, 12:14 AM
Farm, harvest or take up synthesising. You'll get rewards if you put effort into one of those, I promise.

Ouch!
06-20-2004, 01:10 AM
Farming and harvesting will deliver more immediate results. When you start crafting, it'll first drain your money faster than it earns for you. However, if you put the money from farming/harvesting into synthesis and take some time to level it, it'll be far more productive. If you want the big money, go with smithing, gold smithing, or, at later levels, carpentry.

Lionx
06-20-2004, 04:03 AM
After all the mooching ended I found myself with out gil, and I'm wondering, level 30+ people are doing chores for newbies to get 500 gil (raising, getting people sub-job items, teleporting), so does the constant brokeness stay with you throughout the levels? Right now I'm idling online with my Bazaar up to get rid of crystals and stuff, will it always be like this?

Its generally considered rude to ask for payment for Raise, it is not uncommon for donations however.

Try to mine, fish, you can farm items, you can fight BCNMs if you are lvl 40 and get GREAT stuff, you can also try crafting to high levels or selling CP gear..^^;;

Goldsmithing is hard, its like 100K for a synth lvl later..and smithing is second most expenisve...try cloth craft, later levels vermillion cloaks are 3 mil and you prolly only have to invest time to get the materials.

Jalbrean
06-20-2004, 09:49 AM
I'm trying to make money off of a fishing/cooking duo, so far it's taken most of my money with little in return. Egh I'm able to make meat mithkabobs so i'm hoping to slowly recover from the 100k drain cooking has taken on me, and fishing is just damn slow to level.

I farm in Pashow when I get sick of hearing Windurts music. (Cooking and fishing guilds are there. I live there pretty much. ;p)

I just want to find a steady income. I don't want huge bucks starting off, just enough that I can save up for items I need.

Mikztsu
06-20-2004, 12:18 PM
My income is very irregular, but sometimes I have lots of money. Being at level 25 I concider myself fairly rich. I gotta start developing some skills though, because nothing's granted in my ways.

I've simply been looking bazaars for very cheap prices. When I see something very cheap I buy it and then sell it on AH with nice profit. But as I said, I really need to figure out something else.