PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Crossover?

FFanatic Of FFantasy
06-20-2004, 12:37 AM
NO! I'm not talking about the game Kingdom Hearts! I mean cross overs within it's own series! :confused:
Do you think it will be well great if a game was introduced which included characters from certain Final Fantasy's? :D
For Example a beat' em up game "Final Fantasy Fighter" which included the blade weilding characters like Squall, Cloud , Tidus, Zidane and Cecil. :mog:
Please Post! :)

CloudySky
06-20-2004, 12:47 AM
I don't think it's good idea. The best part in almost every FF was a story. I wish it would remain so. KH isn't FF game, thanks God.

TheAbominatrix
06-20-2004, 01:34 AM
They've done that. It's called Ergeiz, and it includes Tifa, Cloud, Vincent, and Sephiroth.

Ouch!
06-20-2004, 01:54 AM
They've done that. It's called Ergeiz, and it includes Tifa, Cloud, Vincent, and Sephiroth.

And if I remembered correctly, it was horrible.

FFanatic Of FFantasy
06-21-2004, 05:51 PM
Ehrgeiz was an embarassment to the FF series. But what i meant was FF character on different genres of gaming!
A guy with a sword which is twice his size!
A really annoying monkey!
A girl with dodgey robes!
What next! A woman who dresses like a rabbit!
That's Final Fantasy For You!

NM
06-21-2004, 06:30 PM
I bought Ehrgeiz and it was indeed rubbish.

But then every game that Square produce that isn't an RPG tends to be abit on the naff side.

CloudySky
06-21-2004, 08:04 PM
Never heard of Ehreiz? Is it some kind of cookies? I hate coockies, lol.

DJZen
06-21-2004, 08:18 PM
Ehrgeiz was an embarassment to the FF series. But what i meant was FF character on different genres of gaming!

If they did that people would be like "IT'S NOT FF OMFGWTF I HATE U".

FFanatic Of FFantasy
06-22-2004, 01:44 AM
What about..... Dragonball Z styled in an RPG or something like that! I wonder if that would work!....Imagine the possibilties!
A guy with a sword which is twice his size!
A tennger who is obsessed with lions!
A really annoying monkey!
A girl with dodgey robes!
What next! A woman who dresses like a rabbit!
That's Final Fantasy For You!

Xander
06-22-2004, 01:14 PM
Nah, I think the FF characters should stay in their own games. With the exception of Kingdom Hearts. Unless they made a really decent spin-off game, then I might change my mind.

DJZen
06-23-2004, 03:57 AM
What about..... Dragonball Z styled in an RPG or something like that! I wonder if that would work!....Imagine the possibilties!

Congratulations, you just made baby Jesus cry.

black orb
06-23-2004, 06:24 AM
>>> That was already done, a Dragon Ball RPG for the Super Famicom console..