PDA

View Full Version : xenosaga Ep. II is going to be about the holy grail

darkchrono
06-20-2004, 03:30 AM
this site says it.

http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3396

of course that doesn't necessarily mean it will be a cup.

There is some speculation in real life that Jesus and Mary Magdalin were married and the holy grail was their blood line.

So maybe the holy grail in the xenosaga game will refer to a civilization of people.

Dixie
06-20-2004, 04:02 AM
Wow, I'm going to tell everyone!

*Tells everyone:D*

Shoeberto
06-20-2004, 04:23 AM
Interesting.

I've just gotten Xenosaga, and only 13 hours in, I can say that I can't wait for the second episode, especially since in the database it says that Jin's going to play a major part in it. <3 Citan

Ouch!
06-21-2004, 12:00 AM
I hope that holy grail bit is a joke, 'cause I didn't see anything about it with that short tid-bit.

I also cannot wait for Jin to show up. The short snip of him fighting Margulis in the trailer I downloaded is pretty spiffy. It also has a bried shot of him in battle alongside the others. I wish I knew where I downloaded it...

Yuzuki130
06-23-2004, 11:40 PM
Holy Freakin' Grail?! :confused: I don't recall anything about that in Episode 1... That does sound a little odd just comin' outta nowhere...

Trumpet Thief
06-24-2004, 01:39 AM
If you pay close attention, Xenosaga has alot of references to stuff like that. ALso, a cool new E3 Video of XS has been released, and can be found at this site:

http://www.xenosaga.jp/c_a.html

There are two trailers, two commercials, and some wallpaper at the bottom of this webpage. The second last trailer, before the wallpaper, is the E3 Trailer, and it will also say E3 above the picture. Click view and you will watch it.

ForgottenAngel
06-24-2004, 06:32 PM
wow, thanks for the link Lionheart Griever, that trailer was awesome!
and its been awhile since I've played episode 1, but I do remeber references to Jesus and Mary on the Zohar emulators....and I think they were alsolabled with the 12 deciples' names.
hmmm, that's really an interesting theory tho...makes me wanna play the second one even more now!

Jalbrean
06-26-2004, 01:24 PM
The Zohars were named after the apostles of Jesus Christ and the one that would hold the original Zohar was named "Marienkind" or 'Child of Mary' (I believe it's the one that would hold the original)

I doubt there will be anything about the grail specifically. Xenogears/Xenosaga is good at incorporating the mythos of the religions, while never really focusing on anything specific.