PDA

View Full Version : FF SPELL

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
06-20-2004, 05:17 AM
If you could make your own final fantasy spell what would it be?(you know if you could mix them and give them cool affects and what not)

muchacho
06-20-2004, 05:42 AM
ultimate diobalical deathizoid beam from hell:radred::radred:!!!!!
a giant bean comes down from hell and kills everyone.

Big D
06-20-2004, 05:42 AM
My very own FF spell?

Name: The Spanish Inquisition (http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/paulfitz/spanish/tt3.jpg)

Effect: Three red-robed clergymen appear unexpectedly.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Their chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Their two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Their *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Their *four*...no... *Amongst* their weapons.... Amongst their weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....

I'll come in again.

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
06-20-2004, 05:55 AM
Big D that was great1 ;)

Del Murder
06-20-2004, 07:37 AM
I would create the ultimate spell. I don't know what to call it though.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-20-2004, 07:37 AM
True Life: A life spell that actually works for deaths in the storyline, unless that character is Aeris.

Ultima Shadow
06-20-2004, 12:33 PM
Ultima Chaos Flare of Shadows. Used by Ultima Weapon, the hardest super boss in FFXIV. :D
First, Ultima Weapon flies to the outer space. He then raise the Ultima Weapon sword towards a big black and purple mist out in the space. The mist moves towards Ultima Weapon and his Sword. The Sword absobs the mist and begin to shine in the rainbows colours. Then he sinks the sword and fires a great wite shining beam towards the earth. The beam hits the ground where the characters stand, but the beam don't stop. It continue trough the earth until it hits the fire in the midle of the earth. The fire globes colour turns black and is send upp, towards the characters. When it reach the characters it explodes in a BIG frigging black chaotic big bang.

This attack always does 99998 damage + absorbs all mp to the whole party and no kind of shell or protect will have any effect. Status effects: Death, Berserk, Confusion, Poison + str, def and magdef of the characters is reduced to 1.

Rase
06-22-2004, 06:48 PM
I assume you mean one that would actually make sense in a game, not an ultimate do-everything-at-once spell.

Tortured Past: Only learned by a character with, well, a tourted past. Does 1/2 of the characters maximum HP, depending on the level. so if the max HP of the character is 5000, it does 2500. Cinema includes tortured spirits screaming as they come from the ground and attack your foe.

DocFrance
06-22-2004, 07:23 PM
My very own FF spell?

Name: The Spanish Inquisition (http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/paulfitz/spanish/tt3.jpg)

Effect: Three red-robed clergymen appear unexpectedly.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Their chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Their two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Their *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Their *four*...no... *Amongst* their weapons.... Amongst their weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....

I'll come in again. Great idea, but I think that would have to be a dual tech. First, one character starts asking an enemy a whole bunch of annoying and invasive questions. Then when the enemy finally gets pissed off at him and yells, "I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition!" - then you can summon the SI.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-24-2004, 07:40 AM
Hmm... all right, now for the serious one.

Mystic Feedback: Enemy loses all MP and takes their MP total in damage. This would probably cost a lot of MP and maybe have some sort of feedback to the caster as well.

CloudySky
06-24-2004, 08:19 AM
Ultimaflarequiemcometeor. It costs 350 MP per cast. I'm sure you can guess why.

Would go for that one, but it's taken, thats why I go for curseDeathReviveCurseDoomStopConfuseSmall, a name is unavoidableEndx2, would cost all caster's mp and hp reduced to tiny 1 hp, but would always work. Have fun!

DJZen
06-25-2004, 04:23 AM
The spells I would make would get me yelled at by ops so I'll try to put them nicely.

Goatse: causes blind, confusion and sadness. Also causes intelligence of the caster to drop about tenfold. The effects stay in place until the victim can stop the bleeding in his eyes and brain.

Overdrawn: you can't get any more gil, ever, and no way in (heck) is anyone going to give you a loan with a credit rating like THAT.

Acne: makes all your party members laugh at you until you run away from the fight.

Election: the winner of the battle is determined using only absurd and convoluted methods, most of which the game won't even let you know about.

nik0tine
06-26-2004, 05:17 PM
i would create an ultimate spell called "Gigli"
it is a low budget spell and therefore costs very little MP, like ten or something. what happens is the enemies are teleported to a movie theatre and a certain movie plays. then everybody dies.

-N-
06-26-2004, 11:27 PM
Name: Magic Mushroom

Effect: Target falls under the influence of mild hallucinogens, and mostly just sits there and laughs his/her head off. Target doesn't attack, at all. However, target also receives minimal damage as well. Target also receives Slow status. Wears off after five hours. (Inspired by a trip on shrooms.)

DJZen
06-27-2004, 07:43 AM
if you wanted to make that spell REALLY funny, you'd have it eradicate the victim's intelligence for the rest of the game and cause their dialogue to be replaced with nothing but "dude, I'm so wasted right now! I can't feel my hands! This is so cool!"

Trumpet Thief
06-27-2004, 07:50 AM
Flaming Blade- All the damage you have done to all the enemies you have faced conjoined to do the amount of damage you have done put together.

MP Cost: 200

Edgar
06-27-2004, 09:57 AM
FATE

Allows you to control anything you wish. Allows you to...do anything, have your own special effects...Just like that. ph34r!!!

Side effects: Your sanity.

Del Murder
06-27-2004, 05:30 PM
How about one called SPELL and it turns all the enemies on th screen into slimes.

Ultima Shadow
06-27-2004, 05:51 PM
Here's another one: Absolute1. It reduce hp, mp and all stats but agility of the party to 1. The 1 stats thing will last 10 rounds or something.

DocFrance
06-27-2004, 06:46 PM
INNEFECTIVE - the spell caster swings his sword wildly about, charging at the enemy ranks...

...and attacks an enemy that's already dead.

Xander
06-27-2004, 08:28 PM
I'd make a spell of Love. ^_^ You cast it on an enemy and it looks like all hearts and pink and stuff, and it puts a little heart symbol above their head. Kinda like confusing them, except instead of attacking their own party they just heal you, by giving you potions or using cure and stuff. =)

Old Manus
06-27-2004, 09:27 PM
:mad15:

-N-
06-27-2004, 09:32 PM
I'd make a spell of Love. ^_^ You cast it on an enemy and it looks like all hearts and pink and stuff, and it puts a little heart symbol above their head. Kinda like confusing them, except instead of attacking their own party they just heal you, by giving you potions or using cure and stuff. =)

Like Charm in FFT?

Xander
06-27-2004, 09:35 PM
I don't know, haven't played FFT =)

DocFrance
06-28-2004, 12:29 AM
I don't know, haven't played FFT =)
The correct answer is yes. Nod your head now.

-N-
06-28-2004, 01:12 AM
if you wanted to make that spell REALLY funny, you'd have it eradicate the victim's intelligence for the rest of the game and cause their dialogue to be replaced with nothing but "dude, I'm so wasted right now! I can't feel my hands! This is so cool!"

Ah, didn't notice the response to that earlier. I think instead of "I can't feel my hands!" -> "Whoa! My hands are totally rad! They've got lines in them!" And then burst into giggles. ;)