PDA

View Full Version : I HATE SHINRA

auron_790
06-21-2004, 05:08 PM
HELP PLEASE I can't defeat Shinra at sphere break in chapter 3 he is sooo annoying I hate him so much!!! does anyone have any tips on how I can defeat him?? PLEASE HELP!! :mad2:

eternalshiva
06-21-2004, 05:30 PM
Shinra is the most difficult among all the players. Getting 50 might seems impossible as Core Sphere 1 appears a lot more frequently, as much as 5 times in a row. If it happens too many times, you should really... restart. Even if it means, playing the third round of Sphere break again. You can defeat him by using 3, 4 coins each time, but still the core sphere 1 is very damaging. Need a lot of patience and luck for this one. If you are lucky, you can even add in 2 coin combos to win him.

Coughs*

And uh, you can save at the Blitz stadium after two of three defeats so it's not such a huge pain in the arse to restart ^^ Took me a long time to beat him so good luck ^^

Link: http://www.eyesonff.com/ff10-2/playtounffx2.shtml

Cloudane
06-21-2004, 09:09 PM
Yup, it's largely about luck (especially with the core spheres not coming up as 1's) so just keep resetting and trying :)

Whatever number of coins you choose to aim for using each round (3 worked for me, that included one of the centre coins I think so 1+2), try to stick with it so you build up echo bonus.

Just like any of the card games or naff side games (*cough* Blitzball) they impose upon us in the FFs, it's hideously tedious and annoying.

SeeDRankLou
06-21-2004, 11:03 PM
My simple advice, constantly get three coins each round. You don't have to get one entry coin and two border coins, you can get two entry coins and one border coin, or even three entry coins, just as long as you get three coins. Even if you get a core sphere of one, this shouldn't thwart you too much. If you never get a core sphere of one and you get three coins every round you can win in twelve rounds.

Yuripa007
07-19-2004, 09:39 AM
Haha! I know how you feel! I had to play him almost 10 times... i think. But my sister helped a lot. She did that one little hand thing for FFX and she was all "You want that dress sphere. Picture Shinra in the Lady Luck outfit." It actually works really well. ^^

Mo-Nercy
07-19-2004, 10:26 AM
Make sure you don't get too angry and give up and come back for Lady Luck later. Not only will you miss out on one of the best dresspheres in the game. You'll also have to get a total of 100 the next time you play him instead of 50.