PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 2-please help with obtaining rewards

admat97
06-21-2004, 05:55 PM
Hi Guys,

I am on chapter 2 (guess you knew that) and am confused. First, I calibrated all 10 towers on Thunder Plains, went back to store and did not get garment grid. When I went to Calm Lands (entered from celsius) Clasko did not come even though he is on ship. Finally, in Macalania (SP?) Woods, I rescued the 2 musicians and was not sent back to spring to get my reward. When I went back myself, that other musician still says I have to find the others...but I already have. The first one was in the spring area and the 2nd was at the intersection on the rainbow trail. Does anyone know why this would happen? Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :)

eternalshiva
06-21-2004, 06:08 PM
First of all there's three musicians you have to rescue ^^ I think you get the garment grid at a later chapter and Clasko only disembarks on Chapter 3, go to the monster arena and if he isn;t there all freaked out outside of the Arena, then you missed something.

here's the site's quick FAQ on the walkthrough:

http://www.eyesonff.com/ff10-2/walk1.shtml

Jecht Shot
06-21-2004, 06:31 PM
You have to calibrate 5 of the towers 3 times each in order to get the reward. Any 5 different ones will do. Just find the 5 that are easiest for you.

(that last part rhymed. I'm a poet and don't know it. :tongue: )

admat97
06-21-2004, 09:20 PM
First of all there's three musicians you have to rescue ^^ I think you get the garment grid at a later chapter and Clasko only disembarks on Chapter 3, go to the monster arena and if he isn;t there all freaked out outside of the Arena, then you missed something.

here's the site's quick FAQ on the walkthrough:

http://www.eyesonff.com/ff10-2/walk1.shtml

There are 3 at the spring. The one who says "you gave me a fright", another that says "whats all the fush" (something like that) and Donga. They're all there. Is there a different 3rd? (I'm not being sarcastic)

and thanks for the info on Clasko...I thought that was on chapter 2 :)

admat97
06-21-2004, 09:22 PM
You have to calibrate 5 of the towers 3 times each in order to get the reward. Any 5 different ones will do. Just find the 5 that are easiest for you.

(that last part rhymed. I'm a poet and don't know it. :tongue: )

Thank you...I will try that.

(that last part rhymed. I'm a poet and don't know it.) Maybe you can be a rapper! :p

Jecht Shot
06-21-2004, 09:48 PM
I have my doubts to as if there is a market for white female rappers from the suburbs.

I mean, what am I gonna cry out about? Leaving the toilet seat up? :tongue:

admat97
06-21-2004, 09:58 PM
I have my doubts to as if there is a market for white female rappers from the suburbs.

I mean, what am I gonna cry out about? Leaving the toilet seat up? :tongue:

:D yep...I definately think there is a market for you!!! Even white girls from the "burbs" have problems and I know that unflushed with toilet seat up is a real problem! :D

SeeDRankLou
06-21-2004, 10:53 PM
There are 3 at the spring. The one who says "you gave me a fright", another that says "whats all the fush" (something like that) and Donga. They're all there. Is there a different 3rd? (I'm not being sarcastic)

Are you talking about the 3 musicians and the 3 minature musicians? If you find all three big musicians, then you can go to the entrance to Macalania Woods and the Hypello will give you a reward (or two, depending what you have done). If you find all three miniature musicians, then you can come back during Ch 3 and they will give you a garment grid.

admat97
06-21-2004, 11:03 PM
Are you talking about the 3 musicians and the 3 minature musicians? If you find all three big musicians, then you can go to the entrance to Macalania Woods and the Hypello will give you a reward (or two, depending what you have done). If you find all three miniature musicians, then you can come back during Ch 3 and they will give you a garment grid.

Minature? I think that maybe 1 or 2 fits that description. I'm wondering though, when you go up the trail there is a butterfly ring that is too high to reach and when you go over it's too far over. Is this one of the musicians? Is there a way to reach it or is this just a "dummy"? Is there another one I am missing?

Just so you know...I really appreciate all of your help :)

SeeDRankLou
06-21-2004, 11:05 PM
You can get it, but have to be in like EXACTLY the right spot, and I think that you have to get the other two miniature ones first. Have you found all three big musicians (i.e. have you gotten a mission complete for this)?

admat97
06-21-2004, 11:11 PM
You can get it, but have to be in like EXACTLY the right spot, and I think that you have to get the other two miniature ones first. Have you found all three big musicians (i.e. have you gotten a mission complete for this)?

Nope...no mission complete yet. Isn't the guy who is at the spring one of the big musicians too? I have the one who says "you gave me a fright", one who says "whats all the fush" (something like that) and Donga.

I know I am being a pain but to get that butterfly ring, do I stay above or below the trail?

SeeDRankLou
06-21-2004, 11:52 PM
You have found the one on the rainbow path, and the one in the spring near the Travel Agency. There is one more in the spring near the entrance to Bevelle. If you can't find it, at the entrance to Macalania Woods, take the path to the right. In the next screen, go south. It's somewhere around there. The musician should be in this spring.

admat97
06-22-2004, 12:35 AM
You have found the one on the rainbow path, and the one in the spring near the Travel Agency. There is one more in the spring near the entrance to Bevelle. If you can't find it, at the entrance to Macalania Woods, take the path to the right. In the next screen, go south. It's somewhere around there. The musician should be in this spring.

Yes!!! You rock!!! :D

square_is_the_best
06-23-2004, 11:36 PM
I didn't know there was mor than three. To get the one floating in the air, just press O. Thanks you all. I really needed the laugh. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: