PDA

View Full Version : *Laughs at his mate on MSN*

Baloki
06-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Have you ever before laughed at a mate before an exam cos they don't have a clue what their supposed to know? Did you help them out, don't spare the nitty, gritty details, tell us, we're dying to hear :D

Logan
06-21-2004, 09:06 PM
I'm usually the person who has no idea what's going on. I always manage to pass though. My friends are all smart and they study D=

nik0tine
06-21-2004, 09:25 PM
i too, never have any idea what is going on. i usually seem to pass most of my tests though (except in french, i have gotten an F on 90% of the tests probably last year, yet i manage to pass the class with a C somehow) if i pay attention though i dont need to study. the problem is that i never pay attention.

Levian
06-21-2004, 10:50 PM
Nah, I don't laugh at people who's in trouble. I think of how much it would suck if I flunked an exam, and I certainly wouldn't like it if anybody laughed at me because of that. Quite simple.

Tests however.... :greenie:

Silmaril
06-22-2004, 02:06 PM
Ack. My really annoying friend Anum rarely has a clue what's going to come in an exam. On the morning of our Chemistry Board Exam I had to help her memorize Mosely's Law. :mad: Should hav done that a couple of months ago. She bugged me so badly in our practical exam that i gave her my paper to copy down from. Just to shut her up.

Kirobaito
06-22-2004, 05:57 PM
Oh, of course I laugh. It's my nature. I don't help them, either. I just sit there, cackling away at their misery. Of course, I never have any idea what's going to be on tests, either, but I always manage to make As. :D

Rainecloud
06-22-2004, 06:11 PM
I laugh at people all the time. They end up passing, and I fail.

Therefore, I deserve everything I get. :)

Skogs
06-22-2004, 06:51 PM
I usually AM that person who gets laughed at...