PDA

View Full Version : FF9 Errors In The Game?

FFanatic Of FFantasy
06-22-2004, 02:20 AM
While playing Final Fantasy 9 I encountered many errors in the game which were corrected would make it alot better! :) The errors I encountered were like the unrealistic time lapse between events such as the time it took Marcus to leave Alexandria Castle to rescue Blank in Evil Forest and to return to the Castle with him!! It was awfully quick especially there was no possible access between the two locations! What did they do? Climb the massive moutain! :confused:
Have you seen any errors in the game?
Please Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A guy with a sword which is twice his size!
A tennger who is obsessed with lions!
A really annoying monkey!
A girl with dodgey robes!
What next! A woman who dresses like a rabbit!
That's Final Fantasy For You!

starlet
06-23-2004, 01:34 AM
I couldn't get the last chocobo treasure for some reason....it might just be my game though.....I found the right island I know it.... :eep:

Storm
06-24-2004, 04:23 AM
What has always annoyed me is how Queen Brahne managed to escape her ship on an "escape pod", even though Bahamut blew her fleet to pieces in a matter of seconds.

Big D
06-25-2004, 04:47 AM
What has always annoyed me is how Queen Brahne managed to escape her ship on an "escape pod", even though Bahamut blew her fleet to pieces in a matter of seconds.When they show the fleet from above, during the FMC, you can see that the bow and stern of many of the ships are almost intact. Rather than destroying the ships completely, I think Bahamut 'merely' knocked a gaping hole through them.

Storm
06-26-2004, 07:43 AM
I cannot specifically remember all details of the video, but I would like to see Queen Brahne get off her fat butt and make her way into an escape ship WHILE the king of the dragons is crushing her fleet.