PDA

View Full Version : OuCh

Ki Ki
06-22-2004, 02:26 PM
Has anyone ever said something really mean to you before? Like dissed you, insulted you, teased you etc.
And have you ever had a great come back and really got the person back?
Talk. . .

Polaris
06-22-2004, 02:27 PM
Yeah <b>*deleted*</b>!

<b>EDIT: Uncalled for, even as a joke. -Murder</b>

sephxangel
06-22-2004, 02:36 PM
someone went and said i was a dyke...it hurt my feelings real bad...but afterwards i told them that they were nothing but a waste of life and they should do the world a favor and kill themselves...

I didn't mean it but it was really mean to say. and at the time i thought they deserved it.

Dixie
06-22-2004, 02:44 PM
Has anyone ever said something really mean to you before? Like dissed you, insulted you, teased you etc.
And have you ever had a great come back and really got the person back?
Talk. . .Yes, some people I know have said stuff behind my back. Some have called me a fat pig, and that's not even close to what else they have called me.
One come back:
Person:Go wear your cheerleading outfit.
Me:Ok, but only if you wear your tu-tu.
That shut them up. :D
If you want to see some jerks, Go back to fifth grade and look.

Silmaril
06-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Unfortunately, no. The great comebacks always come to me between 12:00-1:30 am and not whn i want them. :eep:

Iceglow
06-22-2004, 03:05 PM
I've been involved in more slanging matches than I care to remember. Seriously one forum I used to be on used to annual flamewars on each other.

I've been called some pretty serious stuff but I always have a comeback for them always

Rainecloud
06-22-2004, 06:17 PM
People don't offend me on a regular basis. I used to get offended at silly things, but I've learned to laugh at them now.

The people, I mean, not the offensive things.

Kirobaito
06-22-2004, 06:26 PM
Geez, me and my friends say mean things to each other all the time. Very few of them are actually meant, but we make a living making great comebacks at each other. Unfortunately, I can't think of any of them right now. :p

SeeDRankLou
06-22-2004, 06:33 PM
Once in high school, some short guy was in with the popular crowd and thought he was big and bad. He starts making fun of me, and I just ignore him, which starts to tick him off. So I walk off and he says:

Short guy: Do you want me to kick your a$$!
Me: I don't know, can you jump that high.

Wizdumb
06-22-2004, 06:42 PM
My grandmother called me fat on several occasions. And fat isn't a word to be called by when your four/five years old. I was starving myself at ten to be thin so that she would love me(and I was pretty average at ten). When she died my brother cried. I didn't. She deserved her heart attack.

Dixie
06-22-2004, 08:33 PM
She deserved her heart attack.Don't say things like that because of Karma. That same thing could happen to you and you don't say things that you don't to be said to you.

Then again, it's your opinion and I can't change that.

Meat Puppet
06-22-2004, 08:39 PM
Yes all the time but I most likely deserve it one or or another.

Shlup
06-22-2004, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I guess once in a while. No big deal.

Jebus
06-22-2004, 11:26 PM
I used to get teased alot in elementary school. Mostly because I was fat (I'm thinner now, but I'm still big), and because I was (and still am) a nerd. Nowadays its almost impossible to insult me, and I take great pride in that. If someone insults me I laugh if its funny, otherwise I ignore them.

BrittyGoesMow
06-22-2004, 11:30 PM
Once this guy and I were getting into it, and he said something about how he is going to be so successful in life, and I kind of rolled my eyes and go
"yes, but success is measured differently by everyone"
and he responded with you
"Well, you know, not pregnant by age 19 *looks at brittany*"
"Hah, Well, you won't have to worry about that, or even attracting the opposite sex, ever. *smile and walk away*"

I showed that a-hole.

Female Ryuichi
06-23-2004, 07:53 PM
Yeah. I'm stuck in a constent bitch war with a boy in the year below me. :shame:

Keep on Shining!

Kami
06-23-2004, 08:47 PM
Just use Squall's comeback.

"whatever..." *smirks* that'll leave them clueless.