PDA

View Full Version : Chain of memories

Carnage
06-22-2004, 07:46 PM
Is the new KH game for GBA just gonna be KH redone?? Looks that way.

Kirobaito
06-22-2004, 08:03 PM
No. It fills in the gap between KH and KH2.

SeeDRankLou
06-22-2004, 08:26 PM
It only fills part of the gap. Chain of Memories is going to take place immediately where KH left off. But I read in a recent interview that there's going to be a year gap between Chain of Memories and KHII. I also read that while making KH, they were already planning KHII, but not Chain of Memories. So Chain of Memories isn't going to be that important to the story.

Chain of Memories isn't KH redone, it's KH forgotten and remembered. Sora somehow loses his memories or something and needs to reclaim them, something like that, the story isn't clear yet. So a lot of things from KH are going to be in Chain of Memories, since his memories would be consisting of KH events. The battle system is going to be new though, something to do with cards.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-03-2004, 03:23 AM
I was a little pissed at it only being GBA. i don't ahve one. i have to beg my brother. that sucks. alot. but yeah, i need's me something to tide me over til next winter, (damn them all for holding FF XII, Xenosaga 2, AND KHII all til next year). plus, i wanna know about this red headed psycho axel in advance.

Ouch!
07-03-2004, 04:30 AM
From what I've heard this memory loss thing isn't only happening to Sora. I can't remember if it is in KHII or CoM, but I remember hearing something about Squall, Yuffie, Aeris and all them have also lost their memories but their memories live on inside Sora or something like that. I would speculate that CoM would be trying to explain that plot point.

Chibi Youkai
07-03-2004, 05:19 PM
From everything I've heard, it also introduces many of the seeming antagonists, such as Axel and Vixen.

Xander
07-03-2004, 07:18 PM
I can't wait for this game to come out!! =D It looks sooo cute. I bought a GBA in preparation. Hehe.

Chibi Youkai
07-04-2004, 05:03 AM
I wish I had enough money to afford a GBA.
*random thought*I have a friend who has two of them. Not fair.

SomethingBig
07-05-2004, 05:32 AM
The thing that made me second guess this game was the card system. If I wanted to play a game with cards, I would have gone out and gotten a Yu-Gi-Oh! game.

Chibi Youkai
07-05-2004, 05:36 AM
But I heard the system was fairly good, so I'll just have to save up for a gba.

Anyways, all the Yu-Gi-Oh video games sucked.

Ouch!
07-05-2004, 06:22 PM
The card system isn't at all what you think if you're comparing it to Yu-gi-oh, SomethingBig. I'm not 100% sure how it works, but I'm confident it's nothing like Yu-gi-oh, or any other card game for that matter.

Aren't the cards supposed to be fragments of Sora's memories that allow him to remember skills'n'such that he has forgotten?

Chibi Youkai
07-05-2004, 10:06 PM
I think I heard something like that, but I really can't remember.