PDA

View Full Version : Someone PLEASE answer..

Etnix
06-23-2004, 05:38 PM
How do i receive my money from the auction house... I see that a lot of people bidded but i want to get my money.. Do i end the bid? When will the money get to my mog house.. This is really getting me frustrated I need the money!

Kaos Nishiakari
06-23-2004, 05:50 PM
O.o No clue... But I answered^^

m4tt
06-23-2004, 05:51 PM
Uhm... are you talking about a game? I have no idea how to answer that question.

I'm going to assume this has to do with FFXI, so I'll move this there.

Maxico
06-23-2004, 05:52 PM
I would guess that from the fact that he said auction and mog house this should be in the FFXI forum.

EDIT: ok I was going to warn but I see a mods been here and probably moving it now.

Jecht Shot
06-23-2004, 06:52 PM
When the item is sold, the money is sent to your delivery box in your moghouse. If you want to stop the sale of an item, you must do it from the town you originally put it up for auction in. If you do this, you will not get any money from it however.

Ouch!
06-23-2004, 07:36 PM
At either auction house in the city you sold it at you can go to "Sale Status" to check if you item has sold. It will be yellow if it sold, red if it didn't sell in nine in game weeks. In either case the money (or item) will be sent to your moghouse's delivery box.