PDA

View Full Version : What's your gummi ship's name?

MoonZapdos
06-23-2004, 07:15 PM
This question is kinda stupid but I'm curious about it...
Mine is called Ragnarok because it's very similiar to FF8's Ragnarok.
That babe is all colored with red spray and is equipped with normal cannons, scattercannons and search lasers.

Lord Xehanort
06-23-2004, 08:24 PM
Sephiroth

I spent 4 hours making a custom Gummi Ship in the likeness of Sephiroth. That baby turns on a dime and fires in 5 places at once.

MoonZapdos
06-23-2004, 09:27 PM
Geez...
I saw what you writed on the topic "Ultimate Gummi".
You sure had lots of work to build a Sephiroth Gummi :eek:

Kirobaito
06-24-2004, 07:37 AM
I have 4 different Gummi Ships. Their names are Invincible, Ragnarok, Highwind, and Falcon.

Bahumat
06-24-2004, 09:09 AM
Mine is a modified, souped up black aerith (cloud, you understand) called 1brake4no1. it has 4 BIG cannons and search lasers for everything else. :meditate:

Lord Xehanort
06-24-2004, 07:43 PM
[Riku][']I saw what you wrote on the topic "Ultimate Gummi".
You sure had lots of work to build a Sephiroth Gummi :eek:

Yeah... like I said, it took 4 hours. I don't use any lasers b/c I can't figure out how to use them w/o using my cannons. So I have 7 Thunder-G's, 2 Thundara-G's and 1 Thundaga-G. And, of course, it has 2 Holy-G's, 4 Flare-G's, 1 Full Life-G, 1 Shield2-G, 1 Scan O-G 1 Haste-G, 1 Haste2-G and the only armor on it is Dispel-G's and the only wings are Tornado-G's.

Oh, and the Sephiroth it represents is from FFVII. The KH one is too hard with that wing.

Oh, and did I mention that the largest cannon (Thundaga-G) is right between his legs? Hee-hee!

Bomber
06-25-2004, 07:28 AM
Mine is called Excalibur...

How original, eh?

zacks_clone
06-25-2004, 05:53 PM
I cant remember what i called that thing. Cloud II or Strife i think.

Awrini
06-25-2004, 09:05 PM
Geez, all you and your fancy names. I call mine Steve.

soulICE
06-26-2004, 03:02 AM
it could have been the allergy medication acting up.. but i named mine GERBIL. it doesnt even look like a gerbil =(

DJZen
06-26-2004, 04:52 AM
I have a few that I use. The first one I made was called Slick Rick, it was all blue and had a sleek aerodynamic design. It also sorta resembled a caddy.

After that, I made the Summoner/Odin combo. The Summoner is a really tiny ship with no real abilities and only one puny gun. I'm amazed it even flies, it's pretty much a cardboard box with plastic wings taped on it. Then I hit "transform", and BLANG!!!! Odin uses the maximum number of blocks of all types and pretty much plows through everything in sight. I've actually made the game slow down using it.

Del Murder
06-26-2004, 06:55 AM
Mine is called Spiderman.

Baloki
06-26-2004, 11:42 AM
I keep deleting mine by accident whenever I edit it so I just have the basic one with a cannon on and some transform block thing that doesn't work, oh and the cannon floats above the cockpit by 2 blocks :D

nik0tine
06-27-2004, 03:13 PM
whats a gummi ship?

this is my 200th post. yay for that, and for any of you who care.

square_is_the_best
06-27-2004, 08:07 PM
I have 10 Gummi ships! They’re so fun to make!
-Excalibur: custom ship. Not very good. Messed up paint(transform into white knite)
-White Knite: same as Excalibur but a different paint job. All white(transform into white knite)
-Tank: custom ship, it has a few lasers and thunder nothing special blue and purple(transform into bomber)
-Bomber: this thing is loaded and armed to the hilt, 4 thunder, 2 thundara, tornado, 2 meteor, 2 comet, haste. Blue and white (transform into tank)
-Cactuar: custom with 2 holy, full-life, haste 2 (transform into chocobo)
-Chocobo: custom with 2 extra flare and haste 2 (transform into cactuar)
-Cid: unmodified
-Leviathon: unmodified
Here are my flagships. They are so awesome!
-Deathguise: customized with the fire replaced with flare, haste2, osmose, 4 ultimas, shield 2, scan 2, 4 thunder, 2 thundaga, but I didn’t change the cockpit because the others looked bad. All black (my favorite color). The shield thing is always green so I had to hide it. I covered it with tornados. All dispel. (transform into alien)
-Alien: looks like a UFO. It has maxxed out blocks (all dispel, all black) full life, 1 holy, 4 flare, 8 square esunas facing every direction. All of the following are hidden INSIDE the ship but they all work normally: haste 2, shield 2, scan 2, 4 thunder, 2 thundaga, 4 ultima, and osmose. (transform into deathguise)

Ouch!
06-27-2004, 09:43 PM
whats a gummi ship?

this is my 200th post. yay for that, and for any of you who care.

A gummi ship is the transportation used in Kingdom Hearts to travel between worlds. It is made of gummi blocks which are pieces of the world barriers that the Heartless destroyed. You can build and customize them to your own tastes.

I think I named mine Rangarok, the Norsk apocalypse is just too cool.

On a different note, you count your posts?

square_is_the_best
06-27-2004, 10:42 PM
Actually, go to your profile and search all of your posts. It says 1-50 of however many you have. I have in excess of 150.

Lord Xehanort
06-27-2004, 11:21 PM
-Alien: looks like a UFO. It has maxxed out blocks (all dispel, all black) full life, 1 holy, 4 flare, 8 square esunas facing every direction. All of the following are hidden INSIDE the ship but they all work normally: haste 2, shield 2, scan 2, 4 thunder, 2 thundaga, 4 ultima, and osmose. (transform into deathguise)

If you have s hip with Haste2 and Haste, both will be used. 'Chewie! Activate the hyperspeed drive!'

ForgottenAngel
06-30-2004, 11:50 AM
Mine was called Fenrir. And I worked very hard on that damn thing and loved it like my own child :eyebrow:

GhandiOwnsYou
07-03-2004, 02:57 AM
SeeD SpecOps3. It's a black triangle shaped deal out of Dispel-G blocks, with cannons firing three shots to each of the four edges, and five shots dead center, and the remaining weapons slots maxed with a bunch of ultima lasers *grin* devastation. It looks a lot like a stealth bomber. Then i've got it set so once everythings been whiped out, it can morph to a lowrider caddy that shoots ultima-g out the headlights :D

Chibi Youkai
07-03-2004, 04:49 AM
Umm... I don't know what I was actully thinking, but the last one I made was called textbook. I think I acidentally deleted it though, trying to modify it.

Trumpet Thief
07-03-2004, 06:39 AM
I named mine Cid Highwind. My Gummi Ship sucked really bad though...

divine oblivian
02-13-2007, 06:49 AM
i am developing a ship right now called the arch angel its got 6 wings/1 large rotor at the end/ abd about 5/6 guns its total poonage:D

Dragonface
02-13-2007, 09:03 AM
From KH1 or KH2?

Craig
02-13-2007, 03:45 PM
From KH1 or KH2?

Well, seeing as this thread was started on the 23rd of June, 2004, I'm gonna say KH1.

Xam'x
02-27-2007, 03:01 AM
I called mine "Kill You" because it really does kill you.

Ashley Schovitz
02-27-2007, 03:20 AM
There's Morty,Marshmallow, and Benevolence.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-27-2007, 06:16 AM
This thread is from 2004. If you still wish to discuss it, please make a new thread instead of reviving one this old.