PDA

View Full Version : Help me! I'm stuck!

square_is_the_best
06-23-2004, 11:29 PM
Ok. I can't find the third cactuar gatekeeper. He's supposed to be in a treasure chest in a sphere hunter's house. I checked everywhere in Kilika port and guadosalam.

Also, how the heck can I beat that sanctuary keeper clone in "the heart of the farplane." I got Yuna Lv. 81 (Mastered Samurai and Gunner) Rikku Lv. 69 (Mastered thief and gun mage) and Paine Lv. 82 (Mastered Warrior and Lady Luck). Strategies would be really helpful but no spoilers please.

Jecht Shot
06-24-2004, 12:36 AM
Le Blanc's hidden passages. The room near the save sphere has a chest with the cactuar inside.

square_is_the_best
06-24-2004, 01:18 AM
Wow. I was in there and I checked everywhere but that one room. When I got Logos sphere I thought I found the cactuar. lol

Still need help with that boss.

Jecht Shot
06-24-2004, 02:28 AM
Can't help you there. I haven't gotten that far yet. Sorry. :(

square_is_the_best
06-24-2004, 02:56 AM
Cool! I found someone else on the FFX-2 forum who hasn't finished the game. We could help each other out because neither of us has finished the game. PM me if you ever get stuck.

Jecht Shot
06-24-2004, 01:33 PM
Ok, thanks. I'm going through the first time without using a guidebook, walkthrough, or faq. I'm about 83% through right now.

square_is_the_best
06-24-2004, 10:56 PM
And you're not up to my part yet? I must have missed alot. I'm only at around 64%. I'm considering starting a new game and putting my current one on hold. I'm not using any help either except you, of course.

Jecht Shot
06-25-2004, 12:53 AM
I'm just real meticulous and thorough in my exploration. I usually visit every place twice. :p

I wouldn't restart. I would just finish the game you have and try to get everything again on new game+. It will be easier then.