PDA

View Full Version : The EoFF Video Games

Shlup
06-24-2004, 01:00 AM
The Classic EoFF'er To Do Checklist (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=47529) reminded me of Sick Irony and those other couple of EoFF games, and I think its time to bring them up again because there are so many people who haven't played them. And they should. Including me because I haven't.

Who has 'em? Where be they? Someone post 'em with instructions on how to run them. Don't you need a couple different things to get them to run? That's why I never played them.

And whatever happened to those other games that never got done? Wasn't Joel making one? Daryl never finished hers did she?

Who's played these games? Who hasn't? Have you ever made one? Would you like to make one? Do you think the whole idea is stupid?

Yamaneko
06-24-2004, 01:00 AM
No on everything.

Shoeberto
06-24-2004, 01:35 AM
Sick Irony is <a href="http://smallcave.net/acity.php">right here.</a>

I have my game uploaded to my server, but for some reason, the files got corrupted. Squally used to have my game uploaded to his server, but I get a File Not Found when I go to it now. Shucks.

Erdrick Holmes
06-24-2004, 01:41 AM
I was making an EoFF comic but I was doig so much stuff once that I completly forgot about it, it wasn't a game. I might do the comic when I can actually dedicate myself to it.

EDIT: I might want to make a funny EoFF fighting game. I figured out a few super moves for some of the players

Joel's Hyper hentai blast
Dr. Unne's ban button of death
Arche's 10,000 hit :p attack
Bleys's hyper Swear combo
The Man's VBulletin Hack basher
BoB's Trout combo

and some others

HOOTERS
06-24-2004, 02:11 AM
I've played and finished the one BOU made and I got halfway through Secondary Fantasy. :smash: I remember Bleys said he was making one years ago and he asked who wanted to be in it and I said I wanted to be a rooster pimp with chicken hos but he didn't end up making it. :( I started making one for tGA (based on the RP) but it takes too long. :trout:

Del Murder
06-24-2004, 05:15 AM
Someone should make one with some of the more recent members. Of course you need the classics in there too, they can be the circle of clerics or something.

Yamaneko
06-24-2004, 05:37 AM
Raistlin is the old geezer that no one listens to.

Erdrick Holmes
06-24-2004, 06:21 AM
If somebody helps me I'll make an EoFF based fighting game with MUGEN or Fighter maker 2000

Rainecloud
06-24-2004, 07:04 AM
I've not played Sick Irony. I got quite far on Secondary Fantasy, though.

To be honest, these RPG Maker games really irritate me, and I can't play one for longer than fifteen minutes without becoming quite annoyed.

CloudDragon
06-24-2004, 07:16 AM
I've been thinking the same thing as you Shlup. I've never played any of the games, and perhaps I might try out Sick Irony.

Wait a second Shlup, I thought you didn't play video games?

Loony BoB
06-24-2004, 12:16 PM
I was going to make EoFF: OOC but then some big-time EoFF'ers refused to star in it since Sugpo was in it as the "bad guy".

BoB's Trout combo
I'm not really into hitting people with trout. Trout wouldn't really be a trademark move. ...I could lick people, though.

Baloki
06-24-2004, 04:07 PM
ahhhh, RPGMaker, what a classic :D

Still, my RPGMaker game with a friend is coming on nicely, maybe one day a group of EoFF'ers might just get round to one including every single member on the member list, even if most of them are only NPC's....

Denmark
06-24-2004, 04:40 PM
Raistlin is the old geezer that no one listens to.

Stay on topic, Yams. ;D

I would like to see a game (besides the game that Psy is making) with EoFF people in it. RPG style would be cool.

Oh, and Psy's game will pwn all j00 elitelislists.

Rye
06-24-2004, 04:51 PM

Oh yes. It'll rock. :D

Shoeberto
06-24-2004, 05:11 PM
It's funny because I spent like a year on my game and no one's even heard of it. Except for Kishi, and that's why we love him.

Ki Ki
06-24-2004, 05:27 PM
Make a game. A fighting game. With members of EoFF. Active ones preferably. n_n

Flying Mullet
06-24-2004, 05:30 PM
Make a game. A fighting game. With members of EoFF. Active ones preferably. n_n

I might want to make a funny EoFF fighting game. I figured out a few super moves for some of the players

BoB's Trout combo

and some others

Ki Ki
06-24-2004, 05:44 PM
Am I in that game?
I wanna beat up a few random people. :Oo:

Are you realli making a game like that Joel??
My pet Lobster won't be happy if it's a hoax.

Erdrick Holmes
06-24-2004, 05:46 PM
I would make a that game but MUGEN is extremly anoying to work with, if I get people to work with me I can get it done.

Ki Ki
06-24-2004, 05:54 PM
ReAli?
Awesome.
Okok. People we need people to help this person to make a fighting game for us people.

*my Lobster is happy* see +> *Lobster colgate smile*

Maxico
06-24-2004, 06:07 PM
I would help (I love making games) but I am a cheapo and follow the cheapo commandment:

"and low behold, he said unto the cheapo, thou shall use naught but freeware and spread 30 day trails unto the world"

and I dont want to go to cheapo hell (like hell, but on a low budget)

Rainecloud
06-24-2004, 06:16 PM
I was going to make EoFF: OOC but then some big-time EoFF'ers refused to star in it since Sugpo was in it as the "bad guy".

:mad2:

That would have made an excellent game, methinks.

bennator
06-24-2004, 07:10 PM
I've only played Sick Irony, it was fun, while it lasted.

Mr. Graves
06-25-2004, 04:27 AM
EDIT: I might want to make a funny EoFF fighting game. I figured out a few super moves for some of the players

BoB's Trout combo

Make me the final boss and the game'll be a hit. (Or not...)

I've not played any EoFF games. =/ Anyone have screenshots to spare?

Loony BoB
06-25-2004, 12:46 PM

:mad2:

That would have made an excellent game, methinks.
I still have the map and the few things I'd done while playing around, such as the chicken farm filled with about a hundred chickens all moving around randomly and you had to find Chickencha. :D That was hella amusing. I made it, and I still had trouble finding him.

EDIT: I also have a massive map set up for Aiyon. I think I had the islands finished and hadn't yet started on the mountains/forests/cities at the time I last left it. It's huge, though, so I have all the time in the world.

Raistlin
06-29-2004, 01:25 AM
I've only played Sick Irony. Which, by the way, is the best RPG Maker game ever made. *huggles Umy*

escobert
06-29-2004, 01:33 AM
No to all. If one is made I wanna be in it. :)

Psychotic
06-29-2004, 01:36 AM
I would like to see a game (besides the game that Psy is making) with EoFF people in it. RPG style would be cool.

I've totally done nothing on it. Gimme a sec.

OK I did some grass. Which is something you shouldn't go up to your parents and say.

Masami
06-29-2004, 01:48 AM
I need to find and reinstall RPG Maker. If I'm in any game I want to throw rice balls at people. Or noodles.

Agent Proto
06-29-2004, 01:51 AM
I was swallowed by a chocobo. ;_;

Cz
06-29-2004, 06:27 PM
No, I haven't played them. I really want to, though.

eestlinc
06-30-2004, 03:39 AM
Sink Irony is pretty cool. I know of your game, Hsu. It starred Linus or something.

Daryl
07-01-2004, 01:50 AM
I've played Sick Irony, Endless Idiocy, Initial Fantasy & Secondary Fantasy... and part of a preview of Tercery Fantasy? Or was it the precursor he was working on? Don't remember, didn't get far.

And I lost them all with my laptop so yes, if anyone has them, pleeeease post how to get them. I'll grab SI later.

As to the game I was making (Rialthan Legacy), I lost that with my stolen laptop, too... unless one of my testers (Kishi, Proto, Britt, eest?, BlkKnight, BOU, anyone I am forgetting) still has an earlier version I can start from. If you do, PLEASE somehow get it to me. I have really wanted to complete RL, but without some starting point, meh... I really liked what I had come up with, and to recreate it all would just not happen. Stupid idiot breaking into my apartment and taking my laptop. *shakes a fist*

Edit: I also had some other BOU things: The partial Carpieman, a game where you killed Kalen, and a game about Day, Night, and Being Steve.

eestlinc
07-01-2004, 01:53 AM
I'm pretty sure I never got a test version of RL, which sucks because if I had, I would still have it.