PDA

View Full Version : All we love Quistis, correct?

Lux Trepe
06-24-2004, 06:31 PM
I adore Quistis! She is the best! I think that my nickname says everything! =D

Do u like Quistis, as much as I do?

I hope u do! :tongue: pls reply!

.:: Lux Trepe ::.

disapointedchild
06-24-2004, 06:37 PM
Quistis has some high points.

That fabulous animated body.
Oh, she also has a whip.

aeris2001x2
06-25-2004, 01:07 AM
i,m much more inclined 2 rinoa 4 being gorgeous and selphie 4 being cute. glasses did,nt do anything 4 me (hell i,m short sighted but despise them so havent worn them in years) and when she took them off she looked...well...too old. she looked well older then 18 i thought and i dont really like older girls.

still she was still a cool character at first. until she became completly ignored after disc 2.

User Name
06-25-2004, 01:27 AM
Yes def Rinoa but Selphie is a total turn off.

Del Murder
06-25-2004, 03:19 AM
She has that sexy teacher thing going on, plus her limit is one of the more interesting, though not that useful. I like her but I don't really use her.

-N-
06-25-2004, 03:22 AM
Her limit is useful on ICHeaven and ICHell. Degenerate those LV99 mofos and rape reap the experience.

Yuzuki130
06-25-2004, 04:08 AM
Are you kidding? Use ShockWave Puslar on them! **Orgasm** J/K I also love Quistis.... just not in a lesbian way! I still have to go with Rinoa though because I'm a sucker for romance **slaps herself**

Big D
06-25-2004, 04:40 AM
I like Quistis. Her personality has a familiar and enjoyable mix of confidence and knowledge, but with shyness and vulnerability too.

My only complaint about her is that the game almost totally ignored her after the first half of disc one. No more major character development, and very little time in the spotlight for her.

Pity, she was the best character in the game, in my opinion. If she'd got as much screen-time as Squall and Rinoa, she could well have been one of the most-memorable and best-developed FF characters of all time.

Polaris
06-25-2004, 12:12 PM
Sure I love Quistis! Look here! Quistis imitating me!

Dark Matter
06-25-2004, 02:11 PM
.....choke....choke......
...totally....choke...agree with you.....choke....
...her charm makes me nervous...
.....very lucky....choke...to meet...her.. :love:

kikimm
06-26-2004, 03:15 AM
I don't HATE Quistis, but I don't particularly like her either. I didn't think that she was given enough time in the game. She was barely in it at all, so I didn't really feel like I got to know a whole lot about her. She IS very good in battle though-I love that blue magic!

I actually thought she looked really cute without her glasses! I was looking forward to seeing the other characters in more FMVs, because the only other time we saw them were their intros. I do feel sort of sorry for her though...I don't know why. She just always seemed a little sad to me.

:D

Armisael
06-26-2004, 07:52 AM
quistis is very good.i like her.and she is very useful in battle-degenerate-miracle!

Griever_Leonhart
06-26-2004, 03:22 PM
I do feel sort of sorry for her though...I don't know why. She just always seemed a little sad to me.

She had a thing for Squall. And I think she should have been the love interest.

Lux Trepe
06-27-2004, 10:22 PM
I just adore Quistis! She is beutiful and inteligent...she is great!

Ultima Shadow
06-27-2004, 10:59 PM
Well, I keep her in my party... but I don't love her. She has fun limit breaks but I don't think she's that great.

DocFrance
06-28-2004, 12:27 AM
I got it bad
Got it bad
Got it bad
I'm hot for teacher

nik0tine
06-28-2004, 07:36 PM
let's just say i am not a member ofthe 'trepies'

SomethingBig
06-28-2004, 07:42 PM
Quistis has some high points.

That fabulous animated body.
Oh, she also has a whip.

She has those and more.

Chris
06-29-2004, 12:06 AM
I guess she's a little naughty with that leather whip :D

Ouch!
06-29-2004, 02:09 AM
Quistis was okay. She was pretty cool in the beginning of the game, but as the story progressed she, and any other character excluding Squall and Rinoa fell into a complete lack of developement. FFVIII had potential for some great and memorable characters, but they blew their chance and ignored everyone else so they could focus on Squall and Rinoa.

Quistis actually seemed like a real person. Her response to Squall in the Secret Area after the SeeD Ball proved that she had real emotions and actually cared about other people. She was looking for some help, a brave quality as some find it difficult to admit they're not alright on their own. ::coughsquallcough::

She had the potential, but Square blew it.

Imperia
06-29-2004, 02:29 PM
I like Quistis far better than Rinoa. I prefer brains over unintelligence.

disapointedchild
07-01-2004, 04:00 AM
quistis=naughty dominatrix
I mean, who else upgrades a whip?

Yes, I love quistis

That naughty teacher.

Rye
07-07-2004, 01:13 PM
Quistis was okay. She was pretty cool in the beginning of the game, but as the story progressed she, and any other character excluding Squall and Rinoa fell into a complete lack of developement. FFVIII had potential for some great and memorable characters, but they blew their chance and ignored everyone else so they could focus on Squall and Rinoa.

Quistis actually seemed like a real person. Her response to Squall in the Secret Area after the SeeD Ball proved that she had real emotions and actually cared about other people. She was looking for some help, a brave quality as some find it difficult to admit they're not alright on their own. ::coughsquallcough::

She had the potential, but Square blew it.

Yeah. She seemed ok in the beginning, but by the middle of the story, it was like she didn't even exist. She only came in when we found out about the orphanage.

kikimm
07-10-2004, 05:40 AM
to me, she didn't really have a personality. not because she wasn't developed enough, but all you could say about her was that she was sad, she tries to help squall, fails...what else is there? in the beginning i liked quistis a lot, but after a while, since she didn't come into the story at all, that's when i started...i guess disliking, would be the right word for her.

Polaris
07-14-2004, 02:28 PM
I never found a reason coz Squall didn't like her!!!!