PDA

View Full Version : 101 Things to do with a used England Flag

Baloki
06-25-2004, 10:52 AM
Well England are out of the Euro 04' cup now and we have alot of flags left over so any suggestions on what the country should do with them? Oh and nothing abusive or mean for exam blow your noses on them or burn them cos your crap, etc ok?

1. Make pillow cases out of them
2. Make a large ballon out of them and attempt to go around the world in 80 days
3. Sell them as suvenires to the Portugese for twice what we paid for them.

Polaris
06-25-2004, 01:06 PM
United them and make a big cordon for the english team!

Loony BoB
06-25-2004, 01:07 PM
Slightly off topic, but I read in the paper the other day that about 15million (or was it billion?) gallons of oil have been wasted due to the drag created by people flying flags on their cars. I found that amusing.

I don't have an England flag so I won't do anything with[out] it. I liked #3 though. Very amusing.

White Raven
06-25-2004, 01:26 PM
Try to smoke the rest of it...oh...fLag...:P

I didn't have an English one, but I did have a Deutchland one...I put it away for next time.

Polaris
06-25-2004, 01:27 PM
I won't put away my portuguese flag if we'll lose, of course that we will not!!!!!!!!!!

Meat Puppet
06-25-2004, 01:51 PM
Craft yourself some sexy underwear from it. :cool:

Maxico
06-25-2004, 02:57 PM
Use it to smother the portugeese referee... bastard.

sorry had to get that out of the way.
Create a large england themed yatch

Rusty
06-25-2004, 02:58 PM
Get some foam stuff and make stubby holders :)

Cuchullain
06-25-2004, 04:08 PM
Give them to the poor of the world so we can think we've got an Empire again

Shoeberto
06-25-2004, 04:27 PM
Hang it in front of your house to confuse your redneck neighbors.

Only works if you're an American. Possibly if you're Canadian, I'm not really sure of the redneck situation up there.

Baloki
06-25-2004, 05:40 PM
Hang it in front of your house to confuse your redneck neighbors.

Only works if you're an American. Possibly if you're Canadian, I'm not really sure of the redneck situation up there.

You could probably do it in Kent as well :D

Rainecloud
06-25-2004, 08:31 PM
Save it for the next World Cup/Euro Tournament, and the next one, and the next one...

Repeat until England actually win. I hope your flag is pretty well made, Baloki.

Psychotic
06-25-2004, 08:41 PM
CRY WITH IT. I didn't cry actually. And I don't have an England flag. I HAVE AN ENGLAND SHIRT THOUGH! And I'm sporadically writing things in caps. Wow.

fire_of_avalon
06-25-2004, 09:20 PM
Make a handbag with it. That was very popular in America a few years back. I never had one (and I'm glad).

HOOTERS
06-25-2004, 09:29 PM
mummify grandma

Chaos
06-25-2004, 11:02 PM
You could probably do it in Kent as well :D

Ha, no. We arn't that dumb in Kent. We know what country we belong to.

I was gunna say use it to wrap that damn ref up and tie him to the flagpole. But then...why use an English flag to do that. We do have some national pride.

What about turning it into hats. Everyone likes hats.

Chaos

Baloki
06-25-2004, 11:09 PM
Ha, no. We arn't that dumb in Kent. We know what country we belong to.

I was gunna say use it to wrap that damn ref up and tie him to the flagpole. But then...why use an English flag to do that. We do have some national pride.

What about turning it into hats. Everyone likes hats.

Chaos

I live in Kent and I believe we would :D, well I say we, I mean the Chavs that infest it, stupid yobs :D

Doc Sark
06-25-2004, 11:15 PM
You said Chav!!! I thought that was just a South London term!

Some people have talked about smothering Urs Maier with them, I wouldn't waste a symbol of national pride on a useless worm like him. Wave them for Tim Henman, wave them at the Portuguese when they go out, wave them at Tony Blair and shout "THIS IS THE FLAG YOU DEMEAN EVERY TIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!!!", wave them at Sven to remind him what country he manages....the possibilities are endless!

Chaos
06-25-2004, 11:50 PM
CHAVS!!!!! YOU SAID CHAVS!!!!

I thought...I thought...I was...all alone....

=D.

Stupid chavs.

*kicks*

Na, they do recognise an England flag. If you have not got one hanging from your window or on your car then it is a sure sign you are portugese and therefore deserve to be beaten up.

I fear my twin brother is turning into a chav.

Chaos

Denmark
06-25-2004, 11:58 PM
never get one in the first place? ;D

trade it in for a Denmark flag!

Lord Xehanort
06-26-2004, 12:44 AM
Use it to whip guys asses in the locker room.

Misfit
06-26-2004, 05:27 AM
Eat it.

ZeZipster
06-26-2004, 05:57 AM
Make a thread about it!

Kirobaito
06-26-2004, 06:01 AM
Wipe your butt with it.

Doc Sark
06-26-2004, 02:13 PM
Wipe your butt with it.

Ahem. Muppet.

Maxico
06-26-2004, 02:46 PM
use it as a lighter to set other countrys flags on fire.

And whats a chav? I live in london (west though) and I've never heard of it.

Baloki
06-26-2004, 02:51 PM
use it as a lighter to set other countrys flags on fire.

And whats a chav? I live in london (west though) and I've never heard of it.

Its also known as townies by some people I think, but don't quote me on it, they go around saying, you startin' something to everyone and are just general vandels/idiots/etc

Doc Sark
06-26-2004, 04:00 PM
Yeah that's right. Wayne Rooney looks like one doesn't he. We used to call 'em pikeys or darrens but the terms became too broad encompassing everything from gypsies to townies. Chav is a more direct description of this particular breed of idiot.

nik0tine
06-26-2004, 04:06 PM
Make a handbag with it. That was very popular in America a few years back. I never had one (and I'm glad).

hahahaha

Chaos
06-26-2004, 11:45 PM
Chav: Female: Big Gold earings, preferably weighing in at several pounds. Hair gelled back into a 'pineapple', preferably shiney with hairspray. Several pounds of 'gold' (yellowish brass) around neck in shape of clowns, keys, medallions. Face like a slapped arse, probably inbred. Tends towards the aggressive. Very confrontational. Often seen pushing pushchair with screaming baby inside. Often heard yelling at said baby to 'SHUTTIT!'

Male: Gelled hair, short. Thick gold chain around neck. Nickleson Polo shirt with collar turned up. Jeans or tracksuit bottoms done up around ankle with lates £1000 trainers, design preferably stupid. Rock 'ard expression on face. Moves with an exagerated swagger, designed to impress and intimidate, but looks like penguin. Owns car, loud stereo, probably stolen. Can only play bass on it at full volume. Races car round ringroads. Moves in packs.

Both sexes are hold forthright views which include the obligatory heckling of passers by with phrases such as 'batty!' 'aah..greebo!' and various other comments as to their sexual orientation and general physique. Will intimidate/threaten at will, so long as victim is outnumbered 4 to 1 and is preferably a 14 year old. Although older targets have been known. Values conformity above originality and is unable to speak in full sentences.

In short, they are idiots. They are also willing to beat you up for just thinking it. Idiots with fists like rocks and brains to match.

Chaos

nik0tine
06-27-2004, 06:27 AM
Chav: Female: Big Gold earings, preferably weighing in at several pounds. Hair gelled back into a 'pineapple', preferably shiney with hairspray. Several pounds of 'gold' (yellowish brass) around neck in shape of clowns, keys, medallions. Face like a slapped arse, probably inbred. Tends towards the aggressive. Very confrontational. Often seen pushing pushchair with screaming baby inside. Often heard yelling at said baby to 'SHUTTIT!'

Male: Gelled hair, short. Thick gold chain around neck. Nickleson Polo shirt with collar turned up. Jeans or tracksuit bottoms done up around ankle with lates £1000 trainers, design preferably stupid. Rock 'ard expression on face. Moves with an exagerated swagger, designed to impress and intimidate, but looks like penguin. Owns car, loud stereo, probably stolen. Can only play bass on it at full volume. Races car round ringroads. Moves in packs.

Both sexes are hold forthright views which include the obligatory heckling of passers by with phrases such as 'batty!' 'aah..greebo!' and various other comments as to their sexual orientation and general physique. Will intimidate/threaten at will, so long as victim is outnumbered 4 to 1 and is preferably a 14 year old. Although older targets have been known. Values conformity above originality and is unable to speak in full sentences.

In short, they are idiots. They are also willing to beat you up for just thinking it. Idiots with fists like rocks and brains to match.

Chaos

Doesn't sound like my kind of a person. the whole "Will intimidate/threaten at will, so long as victim is outnumbered 4 to 1 and is preferably a 14 year old." makes them sound like a skin head to me.
Damn skinheads! :mad2:

Chaos
06-27-2004, 10:28 AM
These people have hair. Think thats the only difference. :p.

Some are alright, but the majority are not nice.

They are about 90% of the population where I live.

Chaos

nik0tine
06-27-2004, 10:31 AM
lol i see. 90% is alot. i would be moving.
oh yes, are there mullets in great britain?

Heath
06-27-2004, 02:07 PM
Use it to smother the portugeese referee... bastard.

sorry had to get that out of the way.
Create a large england themed yatch

He was Switz.

Maxico
06-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Fine then, Smother the potugeese person who payed off the swiss referee.

Chaos
06-27-2004, 10:53 PM
oh yes, are there mullets in great britain?

There were about 15 years ago.

Chaos