PDA

View Full Version : are we perverts?

Snowman
06-25-2004, 05:47 PM
are we perverts if we get turned on by an FF character like...Lulu or Rikku lol

eternalshiva
06-25-2004, 06:20 PM
Considering they are dressed fairly provocatively to our western standards then I guess you could say that it's natural for someone to be uh turned on by them, they reflect perfection of the human body in pixalated form, a fantasy ;p I don't think it's perverted, what ever floats yout boat Snowman, just go along for the ride xD Just don;t let it take over your social life ... or love life. A little hentai never hurt anyone ;p

§håd0w
06-25-2004, 07:25 PM
It's perfectly normal, as long as you remember that there are real women in life. I'll actually agree with you on those two :p

Snowman
06-26-2004, 01:19 PM
this thread was a laugh more than anythign serious. it came about because someone went nuts calling people perverted if they found a character attractive lol.

actually i wouldnt say the ff girls represent perfection.......particuly in X2, no hips, no body shape whatsoever, no chest etc. they were practically un-female. true they took the shape of more oriental women.....but thats not anywhere near what i would term perfection?

eternalshiva
06-26-2004, 01:46 PM
Maybe that's not your definition of perfection but the person that designed them, that's their definition of perfection. They meet Asian standards amybe? who knows. Lulu is more 'American' while Yuna definately looks more Asian, so does Tidus. :/ I dunno. Just blabbing.

§håd0w
06-26-2004, 04:10 PM
Hell, I just said it's normal, didn't say anything about prefection. Just the fact that it's normal. As long as you don't end up like a complete hentai geek, or forget about real women, like Natalie Portman :love:

EDIT: Heh, I just realized that comment wasn't about what I said. My bad.

nik0tine
06-26-2004, 04:26 PM
not perverted, though i certainly wouldnt make an effort to let anyone know taht i felt that way if i did think so.

square_is_the_best
06-26-2004, 08:09 PM
this thread was a laugh more than anythign serious. it came about because someone went nuts calling people perverted if they found a character attractive lol.

First of all. PUNK.

Second. I was exaggerating. No need to start an entirely different thread. Its ok to find charecters attractive. I do. But like the other people said, you're perverted if you let it take over your life. Thats all.

Snowman
06-27-2004, 03:47 PM
Eternal...i was reffering to your post which said perfection in a general sense. i love bigger breasts, many dont lol.
i wouldnt say Lulu was american.....thank god they are not the only culture in the west.

what does calling someone PUNK mean??

if i wanted to insult you or annoy you Square i would have done it to your face..........i was simply having a laugh, a joke, making merry, chill out bro.

when did i ever say thats all that was in my life lol, some of you are so depressingly serious

DocFrance
06-27-2004, 04:24 PM
Yep. You all are a bunch of deviated pre-verts.

Xander
06-27-2004, 04:34 PM
No reason why people shouldn't be attracted to beautiful things. As for getting turned on by, well in Hentai there's no reason why not, or maybe when you put characters in certain situations. I like Cloud x Tifa fan fiction for example which goes into "detail" because I like thinking of how they would be if they were real.

Plus Baralai and Gippal are sooo hot in FMV form. *drools* and the girls all look pretty sexy in certain dressspheres. =]

Snowman
06-27-2004, 04:34 PM
so whats new,

it was Rikku X2 swimming in blitzbal...that girl can move her hips....just imagine lol

aeris2001x2
06-27-2004, 06:33 PM
maybe i,m just sad but i prefer anime and final fantasy girls over all others. it pains me so much that they are not real. so i,ll settle 4 cute little goth girls instead :)

Ouch!
06-27-2004, 06:38 PM
As long as you don't end up like a complete hentai geek, or forget about real women, like Natalie Portman :love:
Natalie Portman ::drools::

I wouldn't say I'd ever be turned on by any of the characters from games, but they are definately attractive. I don't think it'd be so wierd to be turned on by them, though.

Whatever works for you.

Snowman
06-28-2004, 07:20 PM
i understand and agree Aeris2001x2...thats why my illustrations appear so strange to people, i dont want to illustrate humans, they are ugly enough as it is lol that said many goth girls are simply looking for attention and hiding a world of normality under those caked on layers of makeup, you shouldnt soly be attracted to one look, it's the gameplay within :)

SomethingBig
06-28-2004, 07:24 PM
maybe i,m just sad but i prefer anime and final fantasy girls over all others.

Amen to that. I would cry with joy if I met someone that dressed and acted exactly like Rikku. Same goes for Selphie.

Snowman
06-28-2004, 09:01 PM
ive met girls like Rikku..and they get on your tits very quickly lol...they arent that cute in the end

aeris2001x2
06-28-2004, 09:05 PM
cool fellow Anime girl lovers!

yes Snowman thats true but some are also Very cute :love: still it is like settling 4 second best. reality cant match the perfection anime/ff girls can be.

Imperia
06-29-2004, 02:39 PM
It's normal to think a character, or real person, is beautiful, but just as long as you respect the body as a thing of beauty. You're only a pervert if you have a hentai mind. I have my own share of cute Final Fantasy men: Tidus, Locke, Cecil, Shuyin, Gippal, and Squall too, I guess. :<3: :<3: :<3:

Snowman
06-29-2004, 04:17 PM
aeris, you know how i coteach a real swordfighting class, this chap called David, he looks like an elf and does live roleplay - hence David the elf, he finally brough his girl along....she came gothic...beutiful, round face, a chest that was...breathtaking, and a flat toned stomach, yeah i was attracted, untill she turned into a compleate wimp. the majority of what i class as sexy goths always turn out weak...wanting protection but pretending they can punch you....anyway.

if people didnt think the body was a thing of beuty they wouldnt draw hentai

SomethingBig
06-29-2004, 05:33 PM
I have my own share of cute Final Fantasy men: Tidus, Locke, Cecil, Shuyin, Gippal, and Squall too, I guess. :<3: :<3: :<3:

Did you, uh, forget someone? *COUGH**MAJORCOUGH*CLOUD*COUGH**SUPERCOUGH*

Ultima Shadow
06-29-2004, 06:47 PM
Q: are we perverts?
A: Yes we are!

square_is_the_best
06-30-2004, 03:20 AM

Geez SB I didn't think you were like that especially after what you said bout Rikku and Selphie.

Snowman
07-01-2004, 01:52 PM
oh yeah..cloud, blond pinup poster boy lol

omnislasher
07-01-2004, 08:02 PM
I'm a paine man, myself. and aeris from kingdom heart drives me crazy. oooo I'd love to have my way with those two. ;)

§håd0w
07-01-2004, 08:07 PM
I'm a paine man, myself.

:beer:

CloudySky
07-01-2004, 09:31 PM
maybe i,m just sad but i prefer anime and final fantasy girls over all others.

Yep, I'm that pervert, so what? Actually, people play RPGs cos they want other life, other girl or woman (Oh, Edea), other self, etc...
In addition, I'm an anime freak. Personally, I don't believe when somebody claims not watching hentai anime, lol.

§håd0w
07-02-2004, 12:47 AM
(Oh, Edea)
:beer:

Fuzakeru
07-02-2004, 01:54 AM
Yep, I'm that pervert, so what?
Couldn't have said it better myself. :)

Snowman
07-02-2004, 09:48 PM
only when we understand ourselves can we judge others

square_is_the_best
07-03-2004, 02:44 AM
Ok fine. You got me. I'm a pervert too.

Ouch!
07-03-2004, 04:21 AM
Everyone who says they aren't the least bit perverted is lying. Everyone has dirty thoughts, some just have them more often than others.

Snowman
07-03-2004, 11:27 AM
too true. often the people who claim they are good and dont hurt or effect anyone are the people who are the evilest

§håd0w
07-03-2004, 03:21 PM
Everyone who says they aren't the least bit perverted is lying. Everyone has dirty thoughts, some just have them more often than others.

Then what would that make you?

ALAN
07-04-2004, 03:06 AM
Well, i do like Yuna, Rikku, Paine, and Lulu...am i a pervert? No, i just like watching the girls i mentioned do their thing, you know? Even if i am considered a pervert...i dont really care, it's my decision.

TasteyPies
07-04-2004, 04:32 AM
heh boobies....

Yeah im a pervert but everyone is

ALAN
07-04-2004, 07:10 AM
lol, Right on, man!

Snowman
07-04-2004, 11:54 AM
well we arent perverts.....but some label us as them

FallenSilence
07-04-2004, 12:14 PM
We shouldn't be considered perverts just because we find someone attractive, regardless of whether or not they are real. That said, I do find anime girls more attractive than most real girls.

CloudySky
07-04-2004, 12:37 PM
yeah, the real life sucks... But we still have anime and FFs. (trying to imadine life witgout anime and FF...) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

§håd0w
07-04-2004, 07:21 PM
I'm a bit disturbed by this now...

UltimateSpamGrover
07-05-2004, 12:17 AM
PERVERTED FOOLS!

FallenSilence
07-05-2004, 02:01 PM
HAHA, you guys have no lives HAAHAH

Who cares? As long as we're happy.....

eternalshiva
07-05-2004, 02:42 PM
HAHA, you guys have no lives HAAHAH

If you have nothing to say to add to the conversation, please do not post, especially something that would be considered a flame by most.

MoonZapdos
07-05-2004, 02:59 PM
HentaiSchoolGirl would llike this thread. :D

Xander
07-05-2004, 03:01 PM
Can everyone stay on the topic, please.

§håd0w
07-05-2004, 09:35 PM
Or you could do us all a favor Xandy, and close this before it goes bad.

Trumpet Thief
07-05-2004, 10:51 PM
heh boobies....

Yeah im a pervert but everyone is

Couldn't have said it better myself.

*Cough*Yunaissohot*Cough*

Isn't someone going to say Robittusen?

Snowman
07-06-2004, 03:16 PM
this thread will only go wrong if little kids carnt control themselves or if peopel start flaming...so dont.

personnally i DONT find most anime or hentai attractive or sexy or imaginative. it comes from a society of emotionally repressed people which is explored moreso in the messeages of Evangelion etc. in western comics, mainstream and underground most females are strong or independant...they are fully grown.....but hentai and anima focuses mainly on underdeveloped female roles..hmmm

eternalshiva
07-06-2004, 05:34 PM
Is this still about FFX-2? It's starting to go into Hentai and anime ;p Should be moved into that respective forum maybe Xandy ^_^

Snowman
07-07-2004, 07:13 PM
so we are unable to compare likewise mediums and hold them up as examples for scrutiny, relating them to the actual home and point of the topic at hand? :D

square_is_the_best
07-07-2004, 10:10 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself.

*Cough*Yunaissohot*Cough*

Isn't someone going to say Robittusen?

Well said, my friend, well said.

Oh and Snowman would make a great lawyer.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-08-2004, 04:04 AM
Yeah, I Gotta say I've watched a few X-2 costume changes just for the hell of it a number of times. I only consider it to be perverted if you actually sit there and go off into nasty tangents in your head, you know what i mean. I mean, thats creepy. recognizing game hotness is just that, going "Hey, they succeeded in their attempt to make my penis-carrying male body notice that she is a hot chick." i try not to take it any further than that, ya know?

as a side note, i think the big draw of the anime type chick is that you know what it's going to be. With real life chicks, she might put on a bathing suit and you would notice their was some chub on her stomach that you couldn't see with her shirt on, etc. with a game chick, everything is exactly how you mentally percieve it, no matter the circumstance

Snowman
07-08-2004, 07:04 PM
thanxx square.....i hope lol. when i was leaving school i wanted to join the police force, i saw it as a way to do justice....and then my suspitions were founded when i had a number of bad run ins with teh police and them not doing their job..it didnt help that cleveland police, where i lived, has been discoverd to be one of teh worst and most crooked police forces in the UK, thus that path was forever shamed haha.

well i havent and never have...ahem, made use of the prick teasing effects of FFX2 lol. but some people call you a pervert if your not fawning over them.

your right Societyz...anime....and video games are about control, they are about fantasys....but i like some surprises on women

Imperia
07-10-2004, 05:54 PM

Oh, yes! Cloud! I love his mystic, blue eyes. :D

aeris2001x2
07-12-2004, 04:10 AM
hail the perfection of anime/ff girls!!! :love:

Trumpet Thief
07-12-2004, 06:40 AM
Well said, my friend, well said.

Oh and Snowman would make a great lawyer.

Agreed.

Snowman
07-12-2004, 12:41 PM
welcome to the Court of the Crazy Monkeys....you are charged with indecent prostitution of your gaming thumbs....how do you plead.

thanxx guys, i am a little obbsessed with justice lol

TasteyPies
07-12-2004, 01:01 PM
IMO anyone who has looked at a member of the opposite sex and tohught to themselves "Holy $#!T Id like me a chunk of THAT!" is a pervert. Including myself, I am proud of my Pervertismal Life (YAY FOR MAKING UP WORDS!)

Snowman
07-12-2004, 01:11 PM
righhhht you call that perverted, that explains why your a mess thenlol

TasteyPies
07-13-2004, 02:29 AM
righhhht you call that perverted, that explains why your a mess thenlol

Yes i consider that perverted. I also see pervertedness on levels. The above was 1 I myself am somewhere between level 6 and 9.

square_is_the_best
07-13-2004, 02:40 AM
I'm trying to ignore this thread but I can't seem to for 2 reasons:

1. My outburst in another thread prompted Snowman to start this one.

2. This keeps getting more interesting.

Snowman
07-13-2004, 08:06 PM
if your a pervert your a pervert.....only crimes can be catagorised lol.

im surrpised it's lasted this long Square....it was just intended for a laugh, then people started disgussing it seriously, then some perverts actually turned up....then i was told i should be a lawer...lol

Trumpet Thief
07-13-2004, 08:30 PM
Heh, you seriously should be. I thought this was just for a laugh too, but I guess it turned into somen really big "serious" conversation about how we get turned on by video game characters. :p

aeris2001x2
07-13-2004, 08:35 PM
and there is certainly nothing more or less perverted about it then real life attractive creatures...though u cant actually get anywhere with cgi or anime characters...

Snowman
07-13-2004, 08:48 PM
thanxx lion....it's what you get for defending the right to be vegetarian all your life. at the end of teh day tho, im the proof of teh pudding, im big, strong and fit, im all the evidance i need.

aeris....remeber jessica rabbit lol

square_is_the_best
07-13-2004, 11:22 PM
See? Better and better...

I'm actually enjoying this thread now.

Blank
07-13-2004, 11:57 PM
i totally agree that its only really messed up when your life revolves around the sexual obsession, but just finding chick characters like Lulu or Rikku hot doesn't make you perverted. i never spent more time starring at them than i needed to when watching the scenes. i would also say that in japan they're more used to that stuff and its no biggie, but to us, having shitty animation, we're wowed by it, and the stuff sells. =\
nothing you can do about people who realllly like it...its just unfortunate.

note on the X2 girls, i thought it was awesome that they weren't totally stacked like Lulu. they were more normal girls next door, with swords and guns. the Lady luck dressphere was pretty skimpy and i didnt even think it was necessary. but yeah, you can think characters are hotties, but then stop there and be able to appreciate real girls (or boys).

§håd0w
07-14-2004, 12:53 AM
IMO anyone who has looked at a member of the opposite sex and tohught to themselves "Holy $#!T Id like me a chunk of THAT!" is a pervert.

That's just a broad generalization. All it shows is that the person speaking is heterosexual, nothing more. Now if they follow throuhg on that and try desperatley to get some, then they are a pervert.

Snowman
07-14-2004, 04:22 PM
cum on then Square....stop being a pervert who likes to watch, or in this case read and get into it lol :)

I dont know what girls you have next door Blank....but over here your more likly to get a stacked girl than a skinny hipless shapeless stick like yuna...thats the UK for ya lol....and western animation doesnt suck, need i remind people of the award winning original batman animated serise and the constantly top notch contributions by Mainframe who are always winning awards for their works. the only reason people can say manga has good artwork is because almost everything is animated out there...so you have more to choose from, otherwise i agree with everything you said Blank

CloudySky
07-14-2004, 06:57 PM
Well, I think the real life, western animation, Yuna sucks.
Do you really think that Paine and Rikku and anime girls look like they look without a reason? They are designed for a certain type of mind. Moreover, most of us possess that particular type of mind. Perverted or not this sort of people exists and they prefer animated girls, so what?
I don't harm anybody, I like FF-worlds and anime-worlda more than the real one and I know for sure I'm not alone.
I like this thread. I thought it'll be another one good for nothing hot-girls thread but I actually can see the Discussion here. That's something extraordinary at this forum.

Snowman
07-14-2004, 07:11 PM
i would never start a thread for gratuatus sexyness lol..that said seeing rikku play blitz in X2.the way her bum rose like a dolphin really made me...whahaha :love:

if people want to talk, they just have to open their mouths

square_is_the_best
07-14-2004, 11:32 PM
a skinny hipless shapeless stick like yuna...

Don't say that! :crying:

CloudySky
07-15-2004, 12:09 AM
But it's kinda true, lol.

square_is_the_best
07-15-2004, 12:52 AM
Please stop! :crying: :crying: :crying: :weep: :weep: :weep: :whimper: :whimper: :whimper: :weep: :crying: :crying: :crying: :weep: :weep: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :whimper: :whimper: :whimper: :crying: :crying: :crying:

:whimper: :whimper: :whimper:

Trumpet Thief
07-15-2004, 01:48 AM
Yuna looks hot. 'Nuff said.

§håd0w
07-15-2004, 02:25 PM
I'm personally more of a Paine and Rikku fan. Yuna looks too 'claymation' like in X-2. When she is with Tidus at the end of the game, you can see how obviously different the character design is.

Snowman
07-15-2004, 05:00 PM
yuna resembles a little boy more than a female, if it wasnt for teh fact the game TELLS you she is a she....

thers no point sulking or denying the facts that yuna has no chest or hips or female shape, thats just a fact the same way some guys lack any masculine bodyshape. in general all the girls in X2 are hipless, but yuna more so. im not saying anything about how attractive she is or anything negative....just what she looks like :D

§håd0w
07-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Dude, YRP are only 19, 17, 18 respectively. What're you expecting? A waist that's as wide as they are tall? They're still young man, they could have more to grow...

Heh, I'm saying this about a pixilated chick :p WTF am I thinking?! ;)

Snowman
07-15-2004, 05:44 PM
exactly...they aint growing anymore, they aint real....however most girls start to..ahem..grow when they start their puberty...12,13,14,15,16. by the age of the ff girls they should have their chest size and body size. the only defence is that they are based on japanese women who arent really curvy

aeris2001x2
07-15-2004, 06:43 PM
but those aspects dont really matter its about there faces. and Yuna is really cute, as is garnet, aeris, tifa and lots of anime girls. its all about the face, as long as they are not as thin as a stick or as big or heavy as umaro, face reigns.

§håd0w
07-15-2004, 06:48 PM
Looks are a plus, but if they're a total bitch towards everyone... that is a major turn off.

aeris2001x2
07-15-2004, 07:01 PM
true but we r only talking in termsw of physical attractiveness, not personality. which ff character was a total bitch towards everyone?

§håd0w
07-15-2004, 07:32 PM
Oh, no one. I was just speaking in hypothetical terms.

aeris2001x2
07-15-2004, 07:36 PM
awww, i thought u were gonna say Rinoa...

§håd0w
07-15-2004, 07:49 PM
Heh, I should've. I never liked here. I was always a Quistis fan myself.

square_is_the_best
07-15-2004, 11:42 PM
Yay! I'm not alone! :beer: Cheers to the Yuna fans!

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
07-15-2004, 11:59 PM
if we are its squares fault...

but you gotta admit the girls are pretty hot...execpt queen brama (forgot her name) in 9 *shudder*

Trumpet Thief
07-16-2004, 12:00 AM
Yeah, Square does do a very good job at making the FF girls hot.

kikimm
07-16-2004, 05:40 AM
when they're looking so realistic, it's hard not to think video game characters are hot. I'm very thankful for all the new technology we have....;)

:D

Snowman
07-16-2004, 05:12 PM
actually it's the character....how you are dictates how you use your body which dictates weather you appear "attractive" or not.

i actually didnt find yuna attractive once, i read a rare manga of Yuna, rikku and lulu where the artist had actually made her attractive.....but that had nothign to do with square

§håd0w
07-17-2004, 01:48 PM
actually it's the character....how you are dictates how you use your body which dictates weather you appear "attractive" or not.

Amazingly, I understood that without having to reread it. Whoa that's scary.

execpt queen brama (forgot her name) in 9 *shudder*

Brahne? Lol.

Snowman
07-17-2004, 09:34 PM
whys that scary.....and whats so confusing. two minds/souls with the same body will look differntly because they weild the body differntly - confidence, emotion, feelings etc, all part of the soul/mind and having an effect on the look and appearace of teh body.

§håd0w
07-20-2004, 01:38 AM
Just the way it was worded, made it confusing. And the fact that I managed to understand it the first time through is amazing, since that never happens.

Snowman
07-20-2004, 12:07 PM
perhaps there wasnt anythig wrong with how it was worded and thats why you could understand it lol :love:

Amnesiac
07-20-2004, 06:45 PM
are we perverts if we get turned on by an FF character like...Lulu or Rikku lol

Yes.

Rikkus_Boy
07-21-2004, 03:43 AM
Not at ALL!

...there is absolutly nothing wrong with liking a game for its characters, especially if they are hot. Plus, I don't see the problem with liking or being attracted to a game character (thats me), because if thats the way you naturally feel, and can't help it, so be it. :)

Rikku-chan
07-21-2004, 04:43 PM
I totally agree with you! There's eally nothin wrong with liking a game character (/unrealistic) as long as you don't get too involved in it. I mean, I'm think Gippal's real hot ( :p ) but I'm not like oBsSeSeD over him.

Trumpet Thief
07-21-2004, 04:45 PM
What's so perverted really? As someone else is said, we all have bad thoughts. The only difference being that these ones are because of the girls in X-2. Personally, I find them way hotter than any real girl.

Snowman
07-21-2004, 05:32 PM
getting a boner from Rikkus tight ass is no differnt from pinning up a kelly brook poster on your wall with her jugs out. it's perfectly normal. whats strange is if you delibertly go out seeking a woman who resembles rikku, get her to dress up like rikku and then thats the only way you can get your ...ahem..going

§håd0w
07-21-2004, 10:41 PM
Whoa there buddy!!! You're corrupting my virgin mind. :eek:

CloudySky
07-21-2004, 11:21 PM
getting a boner from Rikkus tight ass is no differnt from pinning up a kelly brook poster on your wall with her jugs out. it's perfectly normal. whats strange is if you delibertly go out seeking a woman who resembles rikku, get her to dress up like rikku and then thats the only way you can get your ...ahem..going

lol! But how to make her pixelated? She still remains real even if she reminds Rikku, well I would prefer Paine...

I think we deserve a clan or club named "PixelGlamoured", the members would be Snowman, aeris2001x2, Xander, Ultima Shadow, omnislasher, Fuzakeru, §håd0w ?, square_is_the_best, ALAN, TasteyPies, Doom, Lionheart Griever, *ETERNAL FANTASY* and me. What do you think?

square_is_the_best
07-22-2004, 12:04 AM
Yeah I agree. PixelGlamoured: a place where perverts everywhere can gather and share their feelings with people just like them. I can see it now....

§håd0w
07-22-2004, 12:25 AM
*Agrees, and feels safe to know there is at least one sane person here*

mosesownz_55
07-22-2004, 02:20 AM
this is retarded.

guyys like girls, girls like guys.
if i see a hot girl on tv i get dirty thoughts, thats human nature.
its our sex drive.
a cartoon can turn me on.
its sexual reproduction for gods sake i dont know where the word pervert came from.
its only perverted if its like a 5 yr old kid but if its got huge breasts, and is 18 or over its okay.
denying the fact about any guy in here not looking at yunas legs like "woahhh....." is denying theyre very existance.

most intelligent thing i ever said right there

Snowman
07-22-2004, 03:46 PM
im a virgin through choice Shadow......but that doesnt stop me being ready when im happy

why dont you start it up Cloudysky, it can be a refuse for all us perverts lol

actually Shadow and Square are the abnormal people here in denial of their natural emotions and reactions

your right moses..only over here the legal age is sixteen. we become adults much sooner

§håd0w
07-22-2004, 09:59 PM
actually Shadow and Square are the abnormal people here in denial of their natural emotions and reactions

Yes, were abnormal since we find real women hot, and we are not turned on by pixilated women. I see where your logic is coming from.

:rolleyes2 Dumbass, lol.

CloudySky
07-22-2004, 10:40 PM
we find real women hot, and we are not turned on by [/b]pixilated women

huh? What are you talking about? Who we???

Trumpet Thief
07-22-2004, 10:48 PM
Pixelated Woman turn me on 10x faster than an average woman. Square just makes them look hotter. And I'm not going to stop admiring them just because I would be pervert. Fine, I am a pervert, and proud of it. So sue me; I think video game women are hotter than any real woman I have ever seen!

square_is_the_best
07-22-2004, 11:35 PM
Hate to break it to you so sudenly Snowman, but I ...like videgame women.

§håd0w
07-23-2004, 01:11 AM
huh? What are you talking about? Who we???

I was referring to Square and I, but looks like Square finally came out. I'm not saying that videogame characters aren't hot, I'm just saying I don't get turned on by them. And I was originally replying to Snowman's comment, just so you know.

square_is_the_best
07-23-2004, 02:56 AM
You're the only one left...you can not resist...join us....JOIN US...

Snowman
07-23-2004, 04:20 PM
see Shadow, there you go again.....not grasping someones points..i dont even think i should bother to explain it to you more simply.

thats the thing doomsday..it depends what your loking for in a partner, and why you think as you do. it's funny because this mirrors stepford wifes...only instead of wanting weomen to be sexual machines, people are wanting a renderd/illustrated ideal of perfection. the whole point of stepford was to remove females identity....here we are wanting that identity

aeris2001x2
07-23-2004, 06:23 PM
oh the tragedy of this "PixelGlamoured" lust. to be spending the rest of my life looking for a girl who likes to cosplay as Aeris...

actually i found this girl at this site http://www.adellacosplay.com/ who does Aeris and other Rpg characters :love: But she lives in the US, not UK :cry:

§håd0w
07-23-2004, 09:12 PM
see Shadow, there you go again.....not grasping someones points..i dont even think i should bother to explain it to you more simply.

What the hell is there to grasp?! I'm not hating on anyone for liking pixilated people at all. I'm just saying, I'd prefer a real chick, who you can actually do things with, than a fake one, that you can only do things to. What gives man?!

Snowman
07-24-2004, 09:14 PM
same for me Aeris..a vegetarian transfan but she lives in the US, not the UK (actually man thats a cool link lol)