PDA

View Full Version : any tennis fans?

aeris2001x2
06-25-2004, 10:10 PM
hey i,m just curious if anyone is like me, enjoying euro 2004 and wimbledom equally as each other right now.

who,s your pick 2 win it? who has impressed you so far? personally i think hewitt,s doing well well and Andy the usa Number 1 is just demolishing all comers. however my tip is 4 Roger Federer to demolish Andy again and defend his title. Henman will either go out in the 4 round to philoposius(sos my spelling) or lose 2 Andy. Serena takes the woman title but only because Justine aint around right now.

then again i picked France to win Euro 2004 so what do i know?

Doc Sark
06-25-2004, 11:07 PM
I enjoy most sports passionately when there is British involvement and I got to Wimbledon almost every year to sit on Henman Hill.

I thought Rusedski played a good game today but looked tired in the 4th set which ultimately cost him the game. I don't want to tempt fate on Henman but I hope after his impressive perfomance at the French and his win at the Indian masters will see him through to the semi finals at least though Philipoussis will be a tough tough challenge. Make no mistake though, on his day, on grass Tim Henman is the better player. It all depends which Henman turns up to play the game!

I was sorry to see Ivanisevic lose today, he is such a nice bloke and always good to watch on centre court. Wimbledon bid farewell to a tennis legend this afternoon. Fair play Goran!