PDA

View Full Version : Nickleback = Tehsuck!

Thunday Man
06-26-2004, 01:56 AM
Scammers (http://www.thewebshite.co.uk/nickelback.htm)

Casey
06-26-2004, 02:17 AM
Haha. I never liked there music anyways. :p

Jebus
06-26-2004, 02:29 AM
Tehagree. :D

Leeza
06-26-2004, 02:48 AM
I like Nickelback, but I'm curious as to how you think that someone can <i>scam</i> their own music? This sound is what makes Nickelback so there are bound to be some of their songs that will sound similar...just like with any other of other bands/artists out there. *cough*anyrapsong*cough*

Fuzakeru
06-26-2004, 03:40 AM
Nickelback = :love:

Shoeberto
06-26-2004, 03:47 AM
That's pretty funny.

Thunday Man
06-26-2004, 04:18 AM
They are putting out the same song with different words =p

I'd call that a scam.

muchacho
06-26-2004, 06:11 AM
i really dislike them.

i herd that the were plaing in a rockfest in portugal, and people threw rocks at them and chanted "you suck you suck you suck", so nickleback asked them if they wanted to leave and they said yes so they did...... those portugal people whats goin on.

fire_of_avalon
06-26-2004, 06:48 AM
I agree with Leeza. And as for this...
They are putting out the same song with different words =p can we all say Aerosmith or The Eagles? I hope you see my point.

Thunday Man
06-26-2004, 06:57 AM
i really dislike them.

i herd that the were plaing in a rockfest in portugal, and people threw rocks at them and chanted "you suck you suck you suck", so nickleback asked them if they wanted to leave and they said yes so they did...... those portugal people whats goin on.

I've now gained more respect for Portugal.

Silmaril
06-26-2004, 02:51 PM
I like 'em. Specially "Someday".

White Raven
06-26-2004, 02:57 PM
Meh...Creed, Nickleback...all sounds the same to me.

And as for this... can we all say Aerosmith or The Eagles? I hope you see my point.

Hah, apparently you've never really listened to all of Hotel California or Toys in the Attic. Their songs are very much so unique.

nik0tine
06-26-2004, 05:40 PM
nickelback sucks.

Mr. Graves
06-26-2004, 05:45 PM
Pretty good. True, too. The singer sounds like a dope addict.

fire_of_avalon
06-26-2004, 10:20 PM
Hah, apparently you've never really listened to all of Hotel California or Toys in the Attic. Their songs are very much so unique.
Ok, I should've been more specific in what I was saying and not sarcastic :p

What I mean was, the claim "all their music sounds the same" can be said about most bands, even very very good ones (and especially Aerosmith). Obviously, this isn't a 100% truth, but I was just playing Devil's advocate and trying to point out that every band has a signature sound that kind of perpetuates all their music.

Lindy
06-26-2004, 10:28 PM
Heard it before.

While I do hate Nickelback, I must say that one of the songs is sped, and each has a few lines removed, one has a whole verse removed, but yes it is pretty much the same.

Sadly, it seems like Nickelback is a gateway drug to crap music, since I have a friend who likes them, Linkin Park AND Avril Lavigne, so it's a sad, sad thing.

At least he doesn't like Busted. *shudder* Now there's a band who's songs sound all the same.

White Raven
06-27-2004, 01:21 AM
Ok, I should've been more specific in what I was saying and not sarcastic :p

What I mean was, the claim "all their music sounds the same" can be said about most bands, even very very good ones (and especially Aerosmith). Obviously, this isn't a 100% truth, but I was just playing Devil's advocate and trying to point out that every band has a signature sound that kind of perpetuates all their music.

Ah, I understand what you mean now. That is rather true. All the music sounding the same may either be a good thing or a bad thing. True, true.

Yamaneko
06-27-2004, 02:09 AM
I think their music is crap. Of course I think most, if not all, popular music nowadays is crap.

Female Ryuichi
06-27-2004, 02:43 PM
I hate nickleback.

It's all because of idiots in my year who LOVE ( :love: like that) them.

*stabies*

Keep on Shining!