PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy On TV!

FFanatic Of FFantasy
06-26-2004, 02:32 AM
Did the FF series get aired some time ago!! I think It was FF unlimited! It was an anime, but did it actually had anything to do with the Final Fantasy Series? Also is there going to be any of the ffs on tele in the future!?

PLEASE POST!
A guy with a big sword which is same size as him!
A teenager whose mad about lions!
An annoying monkey!
A gal in dodgey robes!
Whats next a woman dressed like a rabbit with a bow?
That's Final Fantasy For You!

Carnage
06-26-2004, 05:04 AM
They should make mini series of the games or movies.

Armisael
06-26-2004, 08:19 AM
i do not know but i would like to see ffs on television in the future.

TheAbominatrix
06-26-2004, 09:15 AM
Final Fantasy Unlimited is an anime, as much like any FF in the common ways... magic, the presence of Cid's, and I'm sure a few other things.

I don't know why it was on tv in particular, maybe it will be on again. You can always buy it from some anime store, or download it.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-26-2004, 10:26 AM
It began airing in October 2001 and was scheduled to air 52 episodes. However, it was cancelled after its twenty-fifth episode because it was just too awful.

Its biggest problem was that it couldn't decide whether it wanted to suit the tastes of teenagers, for whom the games are generally designed, or for small children. On one hand, it had simplistic character designs, child protagonists (imagine Relm being the main character of FFVI), and cutesy monsters only capable of instilling fear in eight-year-olds. On the other hand, it also hosted a "sensually curvaceous" female supporting character and occasional moments rife with the drama and emotional strife present in the games. It tried to be two things at once and subsequently failed at being either.

CloudySky
06-26-2004, 10:55 AM
Have You watched FFU? It's very much like FF! Cid, White Cloud, Summons, Kaze looks like Vincent, chockobo theme, etc. If it's not FF then what it is!!!

sephiroth21
06-26-2004, 06:18 PM
what channel was it?, was it cartoon network because if it was i would be so angry because cartoon network always stops in the middel of really good shows (yu yu hakosho*,dbz, and the best ruroni kenshin)

Dark Songstress
07-12-2004, 02:01 AM
i thought FFU was a movie, it could be on CN. on a website, it said there gonna be KH:The Series, i think it will be animation or anime on Disney Channel. it will be sooooo neat and cool!

kikimm
07-13-2004, 11:30 PM
Maybe I'm being pessimistic, but i don't think that ff could work out as a tv show. It's meant to be played, not watched.

Who knows, maybe it could be good. It would be a really good surprise. :) But I don't have high hopes.

:D

Inuyasha23
07-16-2004, 09:46 PM
i've seen some FF vhs that looked like they could have been a mini series or maybe a short movie like that Dragon Ball crap does

SomethingBig
07-16-2004, 09:55 PM
FFU never aired in Amelika. You can rent it at your local Blockbuster, though. I didn't love it, but it was all right.