PDA

View Full Version : Kefka's theme music

Erdrick Holmes
06-26-2004, 03:11 AM
Does anyone know the link to a midi or the actual them of Kefka's final battle music?

Trumpet Thief
06-26-2004, 03:14 AM
Go to cavesofnarshe.com and click on FF6, then click on Music, and you'll get it.

Erdrick Holmes
06-26-2004, 03:53 AM
What's the name of the song hat plays when you fight Kefka at the end of the game?

Outsider
06-26-2004, 04:41 AM
Dancing Mad.

Bahamut2000X
06-26-2004, 05:05 AM
You can also download remixes of it a bit (not anything real drastic) at www.vgmusic.com and also the different individual tiers to the song and not just the whole thing if you don't want it.

Edgar
06-26-2004, 06:25 PM
Download SPCs in www.zophar.com

SPCs are music directly ripped from the game itself, so it sounds exactly the same (at least, to me). It's as small as midi but it sounds much, much, much better.

There is only 2 remixes right now in www.vgmusic.com and www.ocremix.org (darn, tough judges there).

There is a piano arrangement on Dancing Mad by Michael Huang at www.fantasyreborn.com Go to his mp3 site through the link at his website and download. It's awesome.

I collect such stuffs, call me crazy and tell me to get a life :P

Heath
06-27-2004, 01:55 PM
Also, The Black Mages version of Dancing Mad is pretty cool and well worth the download from http://www.geocities.com/akai_sakura/TBM.html .

A note about SPC's though, make sure you read all the info and get a player and/or plug-in because you won't simply be able to start playing them when you download them. A plug-in for WinAmp does the trick though.

Erdrick Holmes
06-30-2004, 11:30 AM
This (http://www.ne.jp/asahi/akaisakura/life/TBM/09-Dancing_Mad(FFVI).mp3) was exactly what I was looking for, thanks, Heath.

Heath
07-01-2004, 04:29 PM
I'm happy to help, because more people need to listen to The Black Mages versions of those tracks. Their rendition of Gilgamesh's Theme from FFV ("Clash on the Big Bridge") is quite amazing.