PDA

View Full Version : I will have them

Garland
06-27-2004, 07:27 AM
Astral Rings. 150,000 gil each. I have 70,000+ and I'm a level 25 taru whm. That's way too much farming, but now I might as well go all out. I want to be the best white mage concievably possible. I've been making around 10k a day in Shakrami. The 300,000 gil I'd need for those beacons of mp goodness is within my grasp. The only good thing is I won't have to replace them till Serket's Rings at 50 or so. To make this a topic and not whatever it is now, anyone else have some insanely priced equipment in their sights?

Jalbrean
06-27-2004, 08:21 AM
I need Snipers rings (300K a piece) and Valkyrie's Mask (190 - 200k)

I'm quite tired of farming, so i've been making a small profit from making meat mithkabobs while I level up fishing.

Mikztsu
06-27-2004, 09:33 AM
I really need a job.

I'm lv. 31THF/11NIN/8WAR at the moment, and I can't avoid of having a REAL money-making job anymore as the need of money just grows higher you get. I can't just farm anymore and it gets very boring. The biggest amount of money I've ever had is just 20k, and I don't have up-to-date equipment. Most expensive buy I've ever done is Centuror's Sword on my off-hand ( dual wield) which was 13k.

But now when I see people of my level having insane amounts of money, I realize that it would be cool to have kinda steady income and not needing to worry about simple things, like upgrading your equipment. ( Ninja is very damn expensive) And I'm kinda excited of learning a new job. :) I hope it's more fun than farming at least, as you can develop your job skill, and developing skills is what rpg's are all about. :)

I want leaping boots. Oh yes, they'd be great for my THF/NIN. I also want every part of my armour being lv 30+...and I want Emperor's hairpin. ;-)

Citizen Bleys
06-27-2004, 10:07 AM
There's lots of things I'd like to have...Leaping Boots for my thf, Mist Silk Cloak for my whm...unfortunately, I don't have the patience to aquire that farming silks and beehive chips in East Sarutabaruta. I keep coming back to Sandy because I like it there.

Jalbrean
06-27-2004, 11:44 AM
Well if you want to try your luck. The NM that drops the Mist Silk Cape spawns in East Sarutabaruta.

NM Info (http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/bestiary.html?fmob=275)

Citizen Bleys
06-27-2004, 01:53 PM
I've already spent hours camping Spiny.

got him once, no drop

Jalbrean
06-27-2004, 01:57 PM
Yeah not getting the drop is frustrating. I'm 1/10 on Ashmaker Gotblut. He dropped the priests robe (40k on my server) the very first fight, and after that it's been crappy Hermit's Wands ;(

I've pretty much given up camping NM's. It's not my thing for sure, way too stressful. Crafts are my friend. =)

eternalshiva
06-27-2004, 05:10 PM
heh I get the lantern shield everytime I get him :P I've lucked, sold 5 of them, 20K-30K a piece ^_^ on my server. They're from the Orchish Barricader in Fort Ghelsba and they only spawn every hour or so... and hunted like crazy. lvl 19 shield, +5 attack ;p

Ouch!
06-27-2004, 05:27 PM
The most expensive thing I've ever purchased was a power bow for the moghouse quest. It was 10k. I'm not at the point where I'm buying extremely expensive stuff.

Citizen Bleys
06-27-2004, 05:38 PM
Second moghouse quest items (other than the bed) are cheaper

I think the bed's 20k, though.

Lionx
06-27-2004, 07:58 PM
A Darkstaff, its 500K around and it gives you +10 MP regen per heal tick, thats something to wow about.

A Erase(300K) and RaiseII(175K) eventually from BCNM.

Holy Shield is about 150K i think on midgard...and i forget how much holy ampulla costs. Holy Phial too about 40K

Eventually a Serket ring too...MAYBE an astral shield.

Also in addition to that is AF and all the coffer keys i need.

GaV
06-28-2004, 11:36 PM
Hmmmm i have my dark and ice staves, and i am about to buy a thunder staff. I also have 700k atm, but lots of silly things i wanna buy :(, ie sleepga II hehe

Rostum
06-29-2004, 12:10 AM
Gav can I borrow some gil? Or more like, have some gil? I don't know... around 100k is that alright? ^^''''''''''''''