PDA

View Full Version : Best Friend! =)

Lux Trepe
06-28-2004, 01:19 AM
Divinity,
You are a great friend and you are always here when I need help! I want to be ur friend for ever! And u? =P

- - -

In this topic say something special to your best friend!

:)

Leeza
06-28-2004, 08:54 AM
This forum is for Arts and Writing, Lux. I'll move it to General Chat for you. :) *moves*

My best friend looks like Sarah Jessica Parker and she's always there for me. I'm lucky to have her.

Shlup
06-28-2004, 09:06 AM
My best friend lets me vent all the things I would normally have to hold in around other people.

And I mean that specifically in referrence to words and speaking and such.

Kiuru
06-28-2004, 11:03 AM
She is like a sister to me. I think that's the best thing to say. Oh, and she always gets MY characters in Sims fired. That's a talent, what can I say! :D

Meat Puppet
06-28-2004, 11:14 AM
Thanks for stealing my girlfriend :)

Polaris
06-28-2004, 02:56 PM
well thaniks Lux trepe you're my best friend also!

Yeah before it was Sir Edeon X but we had some fights and I choose the best choise!

White Raven
06-28-2004, 03:06 PM
Meh, I don't label any of my frieds as "best". They're all great in their own ways. :)

m4tt
06-28-2004, 03:11 PM
I've known my best friend since we were both 5. We turn 23 this year (his birthday is 5 days after mine). Uhh.. he's cool I guess. :p

Xander
06-28-2004, 04:01 PM
My best friends are Lindsey and my friend Laura, although we haven't been getting on so well lately >_< Maybe too much time together.

But mostly, I love them both because they are on my wavelength, understand me, and we share interests so we get on great =)

Fuzakeru
06-28-2004, 05:34 PM
Myles, my soul seems to weep when you aren't here,
And sings songs of sorrow in every tear,
Tumbling upon itself in an endless sea,
Lost upon the waves until you are, again, with me.

Myles ( VaShYmAn ) you are not only my lover, future husband, and object of complete adoration in my life . . . you are also my best friend. I love you.
( Yes, I know I'm being sappy so just . . . shhhh. )

Shoyku
06-28-2004, 07:22 PM
I don't have a best friend.

SomethingBig
06-28-2004, 07:26 PM
I don't believe in having a best pal, so I'll just say something about myself. Man, I'm great.

Misfit
06-28-2004, 07:27 PM
I don't have a best friend.
YES YOU DO! IT'S ME! Shoy is my best friend, we play dress up and dolls and I like to put pigtails in Shoy's hair 'cause he likes them. ^_^ Sometimes we bake cookies and talk about our problems, too. ^_^ Also sometimes on the weekends he'll come over and we'll paint eachother's fingernails and watch sad movies and cry and hug eachother. ;_; Yeah, I love my best friend Shoy! ^_^

Ouch!
06-28-2004, 07:29 PM
I have plenty of friends, but I don't label anyone as my best friends. There are those, however, that I hang out with a talk to a lot more than the other, but that's still including at least five of them. They're good kids.

nik0tine
06-28-2004, 07:38 PM
my best friend is a cool guy...

Wizdumb
06-28-2004, 07:56 PM
I hit on my best friend at school. I'm suprised our friend don't think that we're gay. Maybe we should stop our flirting. O_o

SomethingBig
06-28-2004, 07:57 PM
So, if I started hitting on you, would you consider me your best pal?

Wizdumb
06-28-2004, 08:58 PM
Well, no. See, my best friend and I knew eachother since the third grade. So I guess he's more like a close friend. A really close friend.

fire_of_avalon
06-28-2004, 09:06 PM
My best friend has pretty hair and my other best friend moved away and my other best friend screams out of car windows with me and my other best friend hugs me alot and my other best friend gives me good music and my other best friend etc etc etc

Lehteb
06-28-2004, 09:07 PM
I don't really have a best friend. I have a good friend, and a few regular friends though, so i have a :choc: "better friend" :choc: She is generally super cool, except for, oh, this weekend. :choc: :choc:

Logan
06-28-2004, 09:08 PM
Oh and bonnie (Buddha/) is my friend too, and it's cool because we talk about god and god's package. It's everywhere, especially new york like the statue of liberty. she loves it! :love: :love:

Mikztsu
06-28-2004, 10:46 PM
I have two best friends. I have been best friends with Janne years before we even went to school, he's one year older than me. Other one is Kimmo, who I've know only about two years now.

Best thing about them? Let's just say that I'm not always the greatest best friend. I often ignore them,just because I'm weird and I need my own time and to be alone. They understand when I'm like that and they know I am who I am and for example if I won't pick up on their calls, they won't get mad. I can also always talk to them about anything, eventhough I like keeping some things to myself. I'm very lucky to have them.