PDA

View Full Version : Who has beaten all of the ff series?

Sunfire
06-28-2004, 04:08 PM
Seeing how many people have completed every single ff game there is currently out.... and if so, what game did you think was the hardest?

Flying Mullet
06-28-2004, 04:11 PM
I've beaten all but Final Fantasy II and X-2.

And XI.

Xander
06-28-2004, 04:12 PM
We have a General FF forum for FF related threads =) *moves*

And I've only beaten VII, IX, X, and X-2 so far.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-28-2004, 05:48 PM
I've yet to go ahead and finish X-2, haven't touched Crystal Chronicles, and I don't think you can actually beat XI. I've got the rest covered, though.

DocFrance
06-28-2004, 06:06 PM
All but X-2, CC, and T-A.

Ultima Shadow
06-28-2004, 06:32 PM
If you only count FFI-FFXI then I have beaten all but FFII and FFIII. AAARGH I can't get FFIII! :cry: :cry: :cry: Also I haven't beaten FFCC or FFT. And FF XI to. I almost forgot. :rolleyes2

aeris2001x2
06-28-2004, 09:30 PM
all Proper ones except ffIII because my file keeps getting deleted and ffXI cause its not out yet. non of the others i have though, either cause it sucked or is not avaliable in uk.

the Hardest 4 me was ffIV Hard type though ffII was pretty difficult. there all pretty easy after ffV though.

CloudySky
06-28-2004, 09:33 PM
All but FFXI, FFCC

Dragoon Kain
06-28-2004, 11:26 PM
ive only beaten 7 and 10. ive almost beat 9 (im in memoria) im on disc 2 on 8. im at zeromus on 4 (CANT FRIGGIN BEAT HIM :mad2: ) and thats about it

DMKA
07-01-2004, 06:50 PM
FFI - Got to the town with the sages.
FFII - Got to like...the 2nd town. :p
FFIII - I think I got to like the 1st boss. :p
FFIV - Got to the damn underground fire cave (hell) with the stupid annoying LIVING DOORS THAT KEEP KILLING ME ARRRRRG!
FFV - Got to the place where you attain the initial 4 characters ability to change clothes.
FFVI - Beat it.
FFVII - Beat it.
FFVIII - Beat it.
FFIX - Beat it.
FFX - Beat it.
FFX-2 - Beat it(100%).
FF: Mystic Quest - Stopped playing after a few battles.
FF Tactics - Got to like the 3rd or 4th battle in the game.

Those are all the FFs I've played.

SpiritWolf
07-01-2004, 09:22 PM
I've only beaten Final Fantasy IX and Tactics Advanced. I was at the last boss in X but Yesterday when i started a new file I wasn't paying attention to where I saved it and I acidentaly saved it over my file that was at the last boss :(

Trumpet Thief
07-04-2004, 12:03 AM
All of them, excluding FF:CC, and FFIII and FFXI.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-04-2004, 03:50 AM
So, not all of them at all.

Sefie1999AD
07-04-2004, 11:19 AM
I've beat FF, FFII, FFIIIj, FFIV, FFV, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2 and FFT. For the rest... FFXI hasn't come out here yet (I don't think you can even finish it). I haven't played FFCC, and there's no way I'd go and buy a GameCube just for one game. I have played a bit of FFMQ and FFTA but I got bored of them. I haven't played Final Fantasy Adventure (aka Seiken Densetsu) or Final Fantasy Legend games (SaGa series) if they even count as FFs. And FF: TSW is a movie so you can't really finish it. None of the FFVII sequels and prequels have been released yet, and neither has FFXII. So technically, it's impossible to beat all of the series.

DMKA
07-04-2004, 01:19 PM
I think its safe to assume that hes talking about the ones that have been released.

Del Murder
07-04-2004, 07:27 PM
III, XI, and CC are the ones I have not beaten.

AuronSephiroth
07-26-2004, 09:44 PM
I've beaten

FFX
FF7
FF8
FFX-2

so far

Chris
08-22-2004, 08:59 PM
I've beaten:

Final Fantasy I - (Origins)
Final Fantasy II - (Origins)
Final Fantasy V - (Anthology)
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles

FF games I own, but not beaten:

Final Fantasy IV (I've not even bothered to try it out, yet)

Depressio
08-22-2004, 11:28 PM
i've beaten most of the numerical final fantasies... lemme think.. uh

FFI: beat it
FFII: beat it
FFIII: i haven't started it yet...
FFIV: (hardtype) beat it
FFV: i just started it like yesterday or something, and i just found out about the ability/job system thing
FFVI: beat it
FFVII: beat it
FFVIII: i'm on the fourth disc, in ultimecia's castle... i may beat it today or tomorrow
FFIX: beat it
FFX: beat it
FFX-2 i just started that one... i got to besaid island, i believe (lulu doesn't even look pregnant!)
FFXI i don't own it, but hopefully i'll get it for my birthday, since my birthday is in two weeks

and that's it for the numerical ones... i haven't played tactics or chronicles, but i have played and beaten mystic quest (which was really easy)... uh... other related games i've beaten are chrono trigger, chrono cross, radical dreamers, and kingdom hearts