PDA

View Full Version : ff1 boss tournment

aeris2001x2
06-28-2004, 10:22 PM
Now its the classic ff,s time.

i,m going to do a seperate tournment for all the numbered ff games which will go all the way to the last six, then these best six(except ff1 which will only have 4 finalists) from each ff will do battle in the finals with the other ff games top six ! so please post (or pm me) who u want to 2 go through in each of the bouts! o (i hope ppl reply). u can judge the vote on ANYTHING u like, be it hardness, coolness, character design, personality etc its YOUR choice my friends :D

ok ONLY the top four can progress from this little tournment to the finals so it will be two rounds. as usual * is a seed. it includes the usa version and origin version translations the first round battles are

Warmech(*1) V Phantom/Death Eye

Chaos(*2) V Red Dragon

Lich(*3) V Kary/Marilith

Tiamat(*4) V Blue Dragon

Zombie Dragon V Kraken

Frost Dragon V Garland

Vampire V Eye/Evil Eye

Wizards/Pisco Demons V Astos

Thanks again. deadline is saturday 12am.

Rase
06-28-2004, 11:03 PM
Warmech(*1)

Chaos(*2)

Lich(*3)

Tiamat(*4)

Zombie Dragon

Garland

Vampire

Astos

Outsider
06-28-2004, 11:09 PM
Warmech(*1)

Chaos(*2)

Lich(*3)

Tiamat(*4)

Zombie Dragon

Garland

Vampire

Astos

Black Mage FF1
06-28-2004, 11:22 PM
Warmech(*1)

Chaos(*2)

Lich(*3)

Tiamat(*4)

Kraken

Garland

Eye/Evil Eye

Astos

Ultima Shadow
06-29-2004, 12:25 AM
Warmech(*1)! Reason: Hardness: He is the hardest boss in the game

Chaos(*2)! Reason: Coolness: He is cool looking and have a cool name. Powerfullness: Second most powerfull boss in the game.

Lich(*3)! Reason: Coolness: He's the coolest looking boss in the game.

Tiamat(*4)! Reason: Coolness: Same old reason: Bahamuts twisted twin (even if he doesn't look like it in this game).

Zombie Dragon! Reason: Coolness: He's cool looking and stuff.

Garland! Reason: Coolness: He= Chaos. Powerfullness: He= Chaos.

Vampire! Reason: He is Lichs little friend.

Astos! Reason: BecauszzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ

Not as detailed as in FFVIII. But I'm so sleepy rigth now... :eep:

desh
06-29-2004, 12:29 AM
Warmech(*1)

Chaos(*2)

Lich(*3)

Tiamat(*4)

Kraken

Garland

Eye/Evil Eye

Astos

I declare this tournament to be meaningless, because we all know that the 9 pirates would own all these so called bosses. Nothing can match the strength of 9 pirates!

aeris2001x2
06-29-2004, 02:21 AM
what was there hp 6million or sumthin? u know some crazy fool said to me those 9 pirates had closer to 6 hp and said they were easier then garland? :eek: of course WE know the truth lol

Hey Ultima Shadow, no worries i love your reasons. detailed and straight to the heart of it all. :D

p.s- yes best to sleep. never do all nightys like me unless its an ff, or u may end up as sad as me :eek: lol.

Flashback007
06-29-2004, 10:30 AM
My choices are
Warmech(*1)

Chaos(*2)

Lich(*3)

Tiamat(*4)

Kraken

Frost Dragon

Eye/Evil Eye

Astos

aeris2001x2
07-07-2004, 10:58 PM
ahhh finally, sos for my absense, moved into new house. and here are the results...

now Phantom has a BIG eye, but Warmech(*1) does not need to scare his opponents with an almighty stare...he uses nuke...7-0 victory.

Chaos(*2) , enough said...7-0.

Now Marilith is hot and all but sensible ff fans have picked coolness...which Lich(*3) wins hands down 7-0.

and Bahamats twisted brother lol Tiamat(*4) scores another one, 7-0.

the first real contest of the first round! and the water Fiend Kraken just shades it in a 4-3 thriller. watch out for his deadly INK in the nxt round lol...

Garland may be weak, but what he lacks in power, he makes up for in coolness, 6-1 dragon slaying that would never happen in reality lol.

and the first guardian on Marsh cave bites his way 2 victory 4-3 against another gigantic eye. arnt vampires so cool? espicalary when there easy :D

and that Manipulative little s*** takes a 7-0 win over the monsters that guarded the item he wanted. why did,nt the little b*****d get it himself? lazy sitting in that throne...

and the second round matches to dertimine those who reach the finals are...

Warmech(*1) V Garland

Chaos(*2) V Kraken

Lich(*3) V Vampire

Tiamat(*4) V Astos

deadline ermmm...monday 12am?

Ultima Shadow
07-07-2004, 11:10 PM
Warmech(*1)! Reason: Powerfullness: Enough said. Poor Garland... :rolleyes2

Chaos(*2)! Reason: Coolness: He is a cool demon (that is releated to Vincent in FFVII). Powerfullness: Second most powerfull boss.

Lich(*3) V Vampire! Reason: Lich says adios to his little friend. lol :D

Tiamat(*4)! Reason: Coolness: far cooler than that little selfish elf Harness: Timat is so much harder (the twisted twin prevails).

Outsider
07-07-2004, 11:53 PM
Garland

Chaos(*2)

Lich(*3)

Tiamat(*4)

aeris2001x2
07-12-2004, 04:40 AM
and the finalist are...

Warmech(*1) beats on Garland 2-1

Chaos(*2) progress,s with ease 3-0

Lich(*3) 3-0 win

tiamat(*4) 3-0 win

and so the tournment finals are fast approaching with f1,2,4,6,8 domestic tournments all complete. thanks ppl

Ultima Shadow
07-12-2004, 10:59 AM
Yes! All my favs in this one made it! FFIII, FFV, FFVII, FFIX and FFX remains then. Will the FFX include the Super bosses? If so, then I guess it will be a very long tournament.

aeris2001x2
07-13-2004, 12:11 AM
lol oh yes , it will be even bigger then the finals i suspect. about 70+ bosses...

Rase
07-13-2004, 02:08 AM
Dang, missed the semi finals. Ah well, I'll get the next one.