PDA

View Full Version : i need help with the debug room

cal113
06-29-2004, 12:36 AM
okay folks a wee dilemma here

iv just after discovered this debug room on the internet today so i goes ahead to try it out - now the prblem is that im usin the c.d. version of the action replay - now i can get into the room but every guide iv read indicates that, if you are using a cartridge that it must be turned off after you enter the room, and since im using the c.d. version i cant turn it off and therfore cant work the room properly - is there anybody who can help me out this problem - i am in desperate need of help - i really wanna get it workin - thanks

Darkstrife
06-29-2004, 02:39 AM
talk to Yuffie in the debug room and choose the option that says MENU ON. It should let you save in the debug room. then just reset the game and load the file. The only problem with this is that you cant return to the first room, so to go to a different room you have to reload the file saved in the debug room.

cal113
06-29-2004, 07:04 PM
strife you are a pure genius - seriously i owe ya - my opening scene doesnt work cus the disc's all scratched but now i can jus pass that bit - aw a pure genius

thanks again