PDA

View Full Version : Free?

Carnage
06-30-2004, 12:06 AM
Anyone know where i could download a free copy of FF11?? and if i would be able to play it without getting caught??

Jalbrean
06-30-2004, 12:29 AM
No. Go buy it like everyone else.

Citizen Bleys
06-30-2004, 01:07 AM
I think drinking bleach would assist you in your search.

Lionx
06-30-2004, 01:14 AM
You CAN d/l it, but you can never play it, there are access codes for every game, and unless you have that specific code, no play. Plus you still have to pay every month even if you d/l it, and SE already knew of the bootlegging ploys and went around it.

Mikztsu
06-30-2004, 02:04 AM
Yeah, Square-Enix made it smart. It seems it'd be almost impossible to play this game without paying, unless you can steal someone's playonline ID and that person wouldn't cancel his/her account. Just buy it, pay for it. This game is definately worth it.

Ichy
06-30-2004, 02:22 AM
Dude, you like videogames so much -> support the industry, be an honest person, pay for the game. Besides, despite whatever BS overzealous whiny opinions anyone might have about their respective governments, the taxes you'll pay on it are ultimately good for your country and you can't dodge that :P

This game is worth every penny. Never before have I seen such a virtually bug free MMORPG with such outstanding customer care. This quality comes from the support and income generated by loyal users. Anything less would undermine that and slowly ruin it.

Ouch!
06-30-2004, 04:12 AM
There are those who know how to doup the access codes. Of course to be able to do that you have to be extremely experienced with computers and everything, so it's not likely that it'll happen.

Like everyone said, don't cheat the system, just buy the game. It's worth it.

Rostum
07-01-2004, 01:15 AM
Yeah, and I don't think you'd enjoy downloading 6+ GB worth of files either. It's probably even more than that now.