PDA

View Full Version : My toilet bowl is a sacred place where I am King.

Yamaneko
06-30-2004, 08:04 AM
One thing I always worry about is using the bathroom at someone else's house. The worst though is when you have to expunge your solid waste. I don't like sitting down on someone else's toilet seat. I try not to imagine the wealth of possibilities that have come out of someone sitting on that seat. Then you have the waiting part. I like to take my time. At someone else's house you can't take longer than eight (8) minutes or risk the subject outside being about you. Finally, worst of all, you can't use all the toilet paper you want. You have to use small amounts and then flush. However, if you're not quite clean yet, you have to use some more and flush once more, repeating this process however many times is necessary until you are satisfied, all the while your hosts outside wondering why you've flushed six times in a row.

If, by whatever misfortune, you have clogged the toilet and prevented said waste from reaching it's final destination, and cannot find the plunger, there is not much you can do, but embrace the remaining time with your hosts because it will most likely be the last time you see them for a long, long time.

In my bathroom, at my toilet bowl, everything can go wrong yet feel so right. I have no worries, I am King. Please share your own opinions about using other people's bathrooms and especially their toilets.

SeeDRankLou
06-30-2004, 08:27 AM
to expunge your solid waste

Just for your future reference, you can use the term defecate.

I have a similar problem, I don't like using other people's toilets to defecate, it's just kind of embarrassing, I don't want other people to have to be around when I do that. I especially don't like defecating in public, it's even more obvious then. Luckily at my work, they have single bathrooms that get cleaned rather regularly (like four or five times a day) with locks, so I can use that one. They even have air fresheners in them. They could have better toilet paper, but what can you do.

Evelia
06-30-2004, 10:17 AM
I hate using other people's toilets. When I went to camp in the 6th grade, I didn't do #2 for the whole week because I just couldn't bear to do it with all those people listening. And when I go to Ashland every year with my school, I usually get up an hour or two early to use the bathroom.

I just can't relax unless I'm in my own bathroom. If I live in the dorms in college, I don't know how I'm going to get used to sharing the bathroom with all those people. Public toilets = awful. :(

Oh, and I also don't sit on the toilet seat unless it's at my own house. I'm just grossed out by the idea of sitting on the same seat as anyone else, even if they're my friend or family member. Sometimes I even do that at home, which I guess is kinda weird.

Meat Puppet
06-30-2004, 11:13 AM
I love using other peoples toilets, they're always so much cleaner than mine and smell nicer. (Excluding the toilets at my school)
I like it because everyone else in the world pins up interesting stuff to read while 'going toilet', unlike mine. Fun fun.

Erdrick Holmes
06-30-2004, 11:51 AM
It also sucks when their is no toilet paper in a public restroom at school or work and you only find out of this as you reach to the dispencer for some.

Silmaril
06-30-2004, 12:57 PM
I try not to go to other people's bathrooms. even if i'm spending the day with 'em or something. I feel like the walls are paper thin and everyone in the outside stopped breathing. :cry:

escobert
06-30-2004, 02:59 PM
I love using other peoples toilets, they're always so much cleaner than mine and smell nicer. (Excluding the toilets at my school)
I like it because everyone else in the world pins up interesting stuff to read while 'going toilet', unlike mine. Fun fun.
Agreed.

Thunday Man
06-30-2004, 03:07 PM
I'm okay at friends houses or people I know, but I hate all public places like restraunt or school. :|

nik0tine
06-30-2004, 03:11 PM
its wierd using other peoples bathrooms. i dont like it when i have to crap in other peoples bathrooms, nor do i like it when other people crap in mine.

Flying Mullet
06-30-2004, 03:14 PM
It also sucks when their is no toilet paper in a public restroom at school or work and you only find out of this as you reach to the dispencer for some.

I learned a long time ago to check for toilet paper before I sit down.

Iceglow
06-30-2004, 03:43 PM
purely because since I was a kiddy first actually using the toilet I could never use any but my own for defecating (It's just a no, no) I learnt to hold having to go for a poo for up to a week (makes me feel ill to do it) but then I found a better way then giving myself jaundice and other nasties...I pretty much meditate (I can even do this walking and fully active / aware even conversing) and imagine the higher plane of existence to be the ocean this makes me wanna go pee a bit but if I cant get to my own toilet (or Kazi whatever you wanna call the loo) it's useful as I only have to stand and pee.

nik0tine
06-30-2004, 03:53 PM
purely because since I was a kiddy first actually using the toilet I could never use any but my own for defecating (It's just a no, no) I learnt to hold having to go for a poo for up to a week (makes me feel ill to do it) but then I found a better way then giving myself jaundice and other nasties...I pretty much meditate (I can even do this walking and fully active / aware even conversing) and imagine the higher plane of existence to be the ocean this makes me wanna go pee a bit but if I cant get to my own toilet (or Kazi whatever you wanna call the loo) it's useful as I only have to stand and pee.

ew... what did your underwear look like?

Iceglow
06-30-2004, 04:05 PM
actually I had perfectly clean white underwear but if I was on holiday for example I wouldn't go for a single poo all of the time I was there. it was one of the reasons we had to limit our holidays to a week no more untill I got over the morbid fear of using a toilet that wasnt mine. since potty training I've only fouled my underwear about two times and one of those was when I got electrocuted by the mains supply to my house and all the muscles in my body went slack and numb and I lost control of them.

Del Murder
06-30-2004, 04:16 PM
I hold it until I get home. It's not a course of action I recommend.

Rase
06-30-2004, 08:16 PM
I'm okay at friends houses or people I know, but I hate all public places like restraunt or school. :|

*nod* *nod*

Fuzakeru
06-30-2004, 08:18 PM
I'm moving in with Myles and his father in October for a little while. I dont' want to leave my toilet. :cry:

Xander
06-30-2004, 11:25 PM
I hate using other people's bathrooms >_<

Ouch!
06-30-2004, 11:35 PM
My bathroom is my sanctuary. Anybody elses is the bane of my existance.

Using toilets belonging to anyone but yourself for defecation is a no-no.

Crystal_Clear
07-01-2004, 01:37 AM
I usually don't mind using other people's bathrooms, though I enjoy mine much more.

eestlinc
07-01-2004, 01:56 AM
your toilet is like your bed. at least my toilet is like my bed.

SomethingBig
07-01-2004, 01:58 AM
I don't mind urinating in another person's bathroom, but excreting the solid stuff is a completely different matter. It just feels weird, especially at public places. In my school, this guy was excreting the solid stuff in the boy's locker room's bathroom and people kept scolding him... The poor fellow. Also, there are piles of cigarette ash on the toilet seats in my school, so sitting is a definite no. My childhood friend has no problem poo... I'm sorry... excreting feces in other people's homes, seeing as how he has done that in my house each time he's slept over. Me? God forbid if I ever have to do that in any of my friends' homes. My toilet is my eden. I do what I want, when I want, and however long I want to do the activity for on my toilet.

black orb
07-01-2004, 07:35 AM
>>> i like other people`s toilets when are better than mine..

Rainecloud
07-01-2004, 07:43 AM

I always try to do this. It isn't too healthy, though.

Agent Proto
07-01-2004, 02:56 PM
As for me, I usually just hold it in, or unless I really had to go, I will use someone else's or the public toilets, even though I hate to do so.

m4tt
07-01-2004, 03:07 PM

I do that near the end of the work day if I have a big lunch. And yeah, it really isn't good for you. But it does feel good to come home and read a nice book. ;)

Denmark
07-01-2004, 05:38 PM
For some reason, I tend to avoid toilets at other people's houses moreso than I avoid them in public places or at school. At least, for the defecation process.

Old Manus
07-01-2004, 05:48 PM
I hold it in as well, but it would be really unlucky to defeacate in someone else's house and it wont flush because it is so big and you end up having to chop it up into little pieces with the bog brush so it flushes.

Lionx
07-01-2004, 06:29 PM
Just develope toilet fetishes and you will love using other people's toilets.

Shlup
07-01-2004, 10:13 PM
Just for your future reference, you can use the term defecate.I doubt he didn't know that; "expunge your solid waste is funnier."

As a female I have to sit on the seat no matter where I go. It doesn't bother me. I <i>hate</i> it when people hover over the seat to pee! It leaves little spatters on the seat, so I have to give the seat a thourough checking before I sit down to do my business.

I also hate low-flow toilets. I have to like coax my little friends to go out to sea.

Kirobaito
07-01-2004, 10:18 PM
'Crap' is a much better word than 'defecate' or 'expunge your solid waste.' It comes off the tongue much better.

I don't really care about going to the bathroom at other people's houses. Not even crapping. I just use all of their toilet paper and then blame it on someone else. That's the way to do it. :)

Yamaneko
07-01-2004, 10:24 PM
Fecal matter is better. :)

Christmas
04-28-2022, 05:24 AM
I like shitting all over people toilets. It is like marking my territory and make my presence known. I usually add a few litres of pee if i feel the toliet is good enough and never flush :bigsmile:

I would also offer the host to eat some of my feces as a thank you gift for hosting me. :bigsmile:

I am a good guest. :bigsmile:

Yamaneko
05-08-2022, 04:29 AM
Eighteen years of crippling therapy and I can finally say with confidence that I am the master of the porcelain throne and not the other way around! Anytime, anywhere, bitches!