PDA

View Full Version : Your pants

BrittyGoesMow
06-30-2004, 10:23 AM
What kind of pants do you wear?
are they low cut? baggy? Tight fitting? Regular Loose fit?
Color, fabric whatever
tell me about your pantelones.
The world wants to know.

Citizen Bleys
06-30-2004, 10:23 AM
you're on drugs.

Polaris
06-30-2004, 10:40 AM
What kind of pants do you wear?
are they low cut? baggy? Tight fitting? Regular Loose fit?
Color, fabric whatever
tell me about your pantelones.
The world wants to know.

oh I understood it now! Don't have many pants, three jeans, black, white, brown, blue, red, now I'm with a short jeans skirt!

Erdrick Holmes
06-30-2004, 10:55 AM
Comfy semi loose jeans ;)

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
06-30-2004, 10:57 AM
got a range from comfi- semi loose to just plain baggy jeans

Meat Puppet
06-30-2004, 11:05 AM
I'm wearing (at the legs, not the groin) reasonably tight-fitting jeans with a couple of holes around the knees and at the end of the legs where my feet are :)

Big D
06-30-2004, 11:45 AM
I'm wearing... cotton trousers, dark tan in colour. Cut like a pair of jeans - no pleats, relatively snug fit - but comfortable. Being aided by a black leather belt.

sephxangel
06-30-2004, 11:49 AM
got a range from comfi- semi loose to just plain baggy jeans

same here...i like wearing stretch jeans and then the next day i can wear JNCO's.

Cloud_99
06-30-2004, 11:57 AM
Well in my country pants means somthing completely different but I'm assuming you mean trousers. I'm wearing very loose fitting black cotten trousers with huge pockets. But normally I wear loose fitting blue jeans usualy far too long so they rest over the top of my shoes.

Silmaril
06-30-2004, 01:10 PM
I'm wearing loose white cotton trousers

nik0tine
06-30-2004, 01:47 PM
just black pants is what i wear. i dont wear shorts because nobody wants to see my legs and for good reason.

Thunday Man
06-30-2004, 02:02 PM
I hate pants :|

m4tt
06-30-2004, 02:10 PM
I wear comfy jeans most of the time. At work I gotta wear slacks. And they are the exact opposite of comfy. :(

Kaos Nishiakari
06-30-2004, 02:13 PM
I wear black pants, mostly from Hot Topic..

My pajamas rock your socks!

Rusty
06-30-2004, 02:47 PM
I wear low cut, tight fitting jeans, loose fit hipsters are good too....like darker blue jeans..with faded spots on them....:)

bennator
06-30-2004, 03:18 PM
Some sort of nice-ish khaki pants.

nik0tine
06-30-2004, 03:36 PM
Well in my country pants means somthing completely different but I'm assuming you mean trousers. I'm wearing very loose fitting black cotten trousers with huge pockets. But normally I wear loose fitting blue jeans usualy far too long so they rest over the top of my shoes.

so what does 'pants' mean in the uk?

escobert
06-30-2004, 03:43 PM
What kind of pants do you wear? Carhartts
are they low cut? baggy? Tight fitting? Regular Loose fit? Loose fit I guess I dunno.
Color, fabric whatever brown, green, black, tan
tell me about your pantelones. my what?
The world wants to know. no

Iceglow
06-30-2004, 03:50 PM
I wear jeans and combat trousers only really (except for suit trousers when working or formal occasions) but normally they're like so:

Jeans - black mainly in colour only own one pair of blue jeans - fit - some regular, some straight only one pair is a comfort fit, normally I wear almost skin tight tops and unless I do baggy skate jeans it looks wierd also it has to do with Ice skating (figure) and how I used to dress for that.

Combats - material, a sort of silky finished polyester lined again with polyester meshing the kind of material that makes me swim with sweat. They look great but if impressing a girl I can do better than having the seams go dark with the sweat. colour - only have two pairs one grey and one a brown / green khaki colour.

Other than that being in the UK my "Pants" are boxers of the calvin klein variety :D

Leeza
06-30-2004, 06:01 PM
I usually wear dresses or skirts, at least to work. At home I also either wear a dress during the summer or my extremely baggy jeans or overalls.

Wizdumb
06-30-2004, 06:49 PM
I wear different types of pants rangeing from slacks to jeans. My favorite ones that I wear most of the time are baggy fadded blue jeans that are torn at the heal. It has so many pockets I tend to lose things. In my pants.

Rase
06-30-2004, 06:53 PM
Usually either loose fitting cargo pants or loose fitting jeans, if it's really cold.

Xander
06-30-2004, 08:03 PM
Jeans, quite baggy usually.

Rainecloud
06-30-2004, 08:05 PM
I wear baggy jeans most of the time. If I'm feeling a little more adventurous, I might consider wearing my Adidas tracksuit pants. I don't usually care how I look or what clothes I wear - unless of course I'm attending a "Posh" function of some sort.

So, yeah. Jeans.

CloudSquallandZidane
06-30-2004, 08:48 PM
Baggin and Saggin. (I hate high-waters)

With a Roca wear belt.

Kirobaito
06-30-2004, 09:00 PM
I'd say I wear my pants pretty regularly, fitted at the waste, coming down to about an inch below my knee. I don't wear jeans much, especially during the summer. The pants I have on right now are blue denim.

SeeDRankLou
06-30-2004, 09:03 PM
I have a dillema with jeans. I am a tall skinny person with a small pelvis, and until recently they didn't make jeans for me. I could either wear jeans that were comfy in the crotch area, but they would come up to my belly button, or I could wear jeans that were nice and snug around my waist, but they had like an additional four inches of room in the crotch area, which is a bit uncomforting for me. Jeans that would fit my waist area were about a half a foot too short in the legs. I was feeling adventurous at the mall one day with my friend Rachel, and thought that women's jeans in the low cut style might work on me, but women's jeans either come in flare or boot cut, neither of which I like, and have almost no pockets, which I require. So I was left with two options I had before. But recently, Levis made jeans called Low Rise Men's Jeans. It's like they used my body as a model when they made these, they're wonderful. So that's what I wear now, either in blue or black, usually with a black leather belt.

Lindy
06-30-2004, 09:09 PM
Since I can't find any 28" waist trousers, I have to get 30", which means that they're always baggy, hanging off my hips.

And they're trousers, not pants, pants go UNDER the trousers.

DeBlayde
06-30-2004, 09:12 PM
my pants are very loose cuz I've been exercising a whole lot. I don't sag, though, because saggy pants do not lend themselves to allowing the freedom of movement that I prefer.

i do have a hole in my knee though. biffed it on my bike the other day. friggin drivers anyways. :mad:

Evelia
06-30-2004, 09:34 PM
I wear tight blue jeans, usually. My mom says they look like they're about to fall down, and I should give myself some breathing room. If they're uncomfortable, I don't really notice anymore because I've worn pants like this for so long. I feel weird with baggy pants on. I mostly have blue jeans (a few have those dumb faded stripes, don't know what I was thinking) but I own a pair of black capris and lots of skirts. I own three belts but usually don't wear them.

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-30-2004, 09:49 PM
Um. Blue Jeans. Yes.

Chaos
06-30-2004, 10:39 PM
In UK, Pants = underwear.
For me, my pants are black bikini briefs at the moment. Comfort with fashion.

I have spotty pants too! :love:

As for my TROUSERS I have some vaugly sporty type trousers. Elastic waist and some really cool smooth material. Black and very baggy.

I got a pair of jeans that are low slung and not that baggy. I prefer jeans with a good deal of space in the crotch, I'm odd like that I guess.

I got a pair of bright red hooch trousers. They are...well...red....and don't go with anything else in my wardrobe. I wear them anyway.

Chaos

Yamaneko
07-01-2004, 12:50 AM
I wear spandex apparently.

SomethingBig
07-01-2004, 02:04 AM
same here...i like wearing stretch jeans and then the next day i can wear JNCO's.

My friend used to wear nothing but JNCO's.

I usually wear semi-baggy and pretty loose jeans. I wear a belt when wearing the loose ones, though, for fear of being labelled. Same thing with wearing extremely baggy jeans. People would label me as a goth or a punk or whatever social group wears very baggy jeans. I get my jeans from Aeropostale and Old Navy. Nah, I'm no prep. I usually buy new clothes right before the school year begins, then don't get new ones 'til Christmas. I normally don't buy new clothing unless they're given to me. Huzzah.

MecaKane
07-01-2004, 02:19 AM
Baggy jeans that are filled with love. :love:

eestlinc
07-01-2004, 03:00 AM
I need to buy some new pants.

Tokki Wartooth
07-01-2004, 05:32 AM
I don't wear pants!

Lamoq
07-07-2004, 05:58 AM
to eat pants. well, actually I like dockers

Proxy
07-07-2004, 06:05 AM
Baggy atm.
but i plan on getting some nice Diesel loose fitting jeans :)

BrittyGoesMow
07-07-2004, 06:32 AM
My pants are usually jeans, tight, tight, flare jeans. haha
but I do own an awesome pair of snazzy pin stripe pants (The REAL kind that are lined with satin)
and a couple pairs of oddly colored flare dickies, pink, and red. I find rare occasions to wear those, though.

Giggles
07-07-2004, 06:56 AM
My pants are the good kind. I have one pair that's black and silky. They're loose. But I usually wear jeans that are either light or dark blue. They're "hip huggers" or low-rise, I guess. Flare a little at the bottom.

Basically: my pants are hot :D

Sess020
07-07-2004, 09:03 AM
MMMmmmm, it makes me feel all tingly inside whenever I slide into my stained Sweat Pants I received from the Salvation army :cool:

BrittyGoesMow
07-08-2004, 05:47 AM
one thing left to say about that
-wtf

chichi
07-08-2004, 06:08 AM
I love jeans! I have about ten pairs. I'm actually quite a tall girl and find that the only jeans that are made with extra long legs are Sass and Bide jeans, so that is what I wear heaps. Oh, I like denim mini skirts too. :)