PDA

View Full Version : And I decided quickly, yes I did

HOOTERS
06-30-2004, 07:54 PM
Are you good or bad at making decisions? Im bad, ssomethimes while playing a game I will reset the game because I didnt like the descicion! Tonight at maccas I stood up and yelled what is wrong wif all u people, have you all gone mad?? just like on seinfeld. These chicks looked at weird then I nicjked the napkin holdereres.

Psychotic
06-30-2004, 07:55 PM
It's always good to nicjked napkin holdereres.

And I'm bad at them. NO GOOD. NO BAD. GOOD. BAD. GOOD. BAD. Bad :smash:

The Captain
06-30-2004, 07:59 PM
I suppose I'm good at making choices, as I decided to reply to this thread.

Seinfeld has many, many important points about life within it if you look enough into them.

Take care all.

Levian
06-30-2004, 08:01 PM
Sometimes, but if the choices are quite equal then I tend to have difficulties with choosing :p If you ask me what my favorite band is, I wouldn't know, but if you asked me to mention a band that I like, I wouldn't have a problem at all :D

Meat Puppet
06-30-2004, 08:46 PM
I suck at decisions, and tend to go with what makes my heart feel bad. Like introducing my Swedish friend to girls who used to like me. Now they love him.

ZeZipster
06-30-2004, 08:48 PM
I was always told I think outside the box, but I'm actually just a lazy bum. I have come to the conclusion that the majority of life's great mysteries can be answered by no and maybe.

Wizdumb
06-30-2004, 08:50 PM
I make good choices with my life. So good that my friends ask me what they hsould do with theirs. As far as I can see they can shove it.(But I don't tell them that.) Depending on how well I'm listening to them I give them really good advise.

Cuchullain
06-30-2004, 10:09 PM
I'm thought of as good at making decisions because I can think through to them a lot quicker than a lot of people do. I personally think I'm OK at them; not brilliant, but not terrible.

Silmaril
07-01-2004, 05:39 AM
The only way to live longer is to never give a definite answer. That and never witness something. :p . No one in my family like to give a definite answer.

Iceglow
07-02-2004, 01:38 PM
generally I'm good at decision making however I cant decide whether the UK or the US keyboard settings are better at the moment the US ones have me a little confused :eep:

nik0tine
07-02-2004, 05:12 PM
i cant make a decision for the life of me.

Zell's Fists of Fury
07-02-2004, 06:26 PM
Me and my girlfriend are two of the most indicicive people on the planet. We never get anything done. Movies or mini-golf? I don't care. Italian or mexican? I don't care. Top or bottom? I don't care. It's terrible!

Rainecloud
07-02-2004, 08:17 PM
I think I'm quite good at making decisions. I usually react quickly to any situation I might end up in, and more often than not, I'll make the "right choice". However, there's lots of ways you can react to situations you might encounter, so I suppose there's no definite right or wrong way to react, unless of course you do something utterly stupid and illogical.