PDA

View Full Version : kh question

Dragoon Kain
07-01-2004, 03:31 AM
is this game worth getting. i mean it looks kinda cool and i saw it at blockbuster n looked at it n it looks cool. but im not so sure with all the disney characters. so uhh i guess what im saying is is it any good?

Kirobaito
07-01-2004, 05:02 AM
It is extremely awesome. I'm yet to find a person that plays it that hasn't liked it.

but im not so sure with all the disney characters.
What are you takling about? Disney is freaking awesome, dude, and don't you ever deny its superiority over all other things (besides Beast Wars, of course).

Bomber
07-01-2004, 05:08 AM
Seriously, dude, go for it. Just because it's Disney, that doesn't necessarily mean it's geared only towards the young'uns. It actually provides a decent challenge to gamers of all types.

MoonZapdos
07-01-2004, 11:53 AM
Well I think Bomber sayed everything.
The game is extraordinaire, give it a try!

Cuchullain
07-01-2004, 11:59 AM
If anything the disney element adds to the game; it can be quite a challenge and the storyline will have you gripped.

Lord Xehanort
07-01-2004, 06:15 PM
As long as you view it as a Disney game w/ FF influence, and not vice-versa, it'll be a wonderful experience.

Chibi Youkai
07-02-2004, 11:43 PM
It's just plian awesome. The Disney portion is well done, and it's not really for the younger generation. Once you get over the camera, the system's pretty good.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-03-2004, 03:15 AM
Great Ghandi, buy it. do not rent it. buy it. I bought the game for the Squall (pardon, "Leon") Cameo (I'm a fanboy, sue me), and because i was desperate for the Halloweentown world, long live Tim Burton :love: . It quickly surpassed all expectations, has the BEST voice acting i have ever heard in a game, and incredible graphics style, and a thankful lack of disney fluffy happy bunnies moments. There are a few, but 2 minutes out of an eighty hour game taint bad t'all. so, yeah. buy it and love it, and thank all these people for telling you too.

Dragoon Kain
07-03-2004, 05:11 AM
i wasnt going to rent it. my local blockbuster has a gamestop in it and you can buy the games n i was going to get it for $20 but i ended up getting ff tactics instead.maybe next time.

Trumpet Thief
07-03-2004, 06:35 AM
is this game worth getting. i mean it looks kinda cool and i saw it at blockbuster n looked at it n it looks cool. but im not so sure with all the disney characters. so uhh i guess what im saying is is it any good?

Definetly! Storyline wise it is a great game! It is fun seeing some Final Fantasy characters as well. The graphics are amazing as well, compared to many other games on the Playstation 2.

It has some light, yet predictable plot twists, and will have you hooked the first time through.

In other words, yet it is any good.

Chibi Youkai
07-03-2004, 05:11 PM
It also has some unexpeceted twists as well, as any great game should have.