PDA

View Full Version : A question about % score on New Game Plus

Xander
07-01-2004, 03:11 PM
I've noticed that the percentage of the things you missed before is added on to your current amount carried from the first game. (ie. I had 77%, just did a mission I missed first time, and now it's 81%).

Does this mean that by the time I get to Chapter 5 and do everything I missed, I will be able to see my percentage as 100% before I actually complete the ending and watch the credits? (In other words, so I know if I haven't missed anything that time, before I finish it).

omnislasher
07-01-2004, 07:23 PM
*spoilers*
well, I believe that at the end of game, you have to push x a number of times when yuna's on the farplane, to hear familiar whistles, and then that gives you the last percentage point to view the perfect ending, and you cant get that unless you get %100

I mean, pushing x at the right times gets you that last point, so you wouldnt be able to see 100%, unless you gave the sphere to the youth league the first time, and new yevon the second, then you can get over 100%. I think like, 103 or 104

Edit by Kishi: Don't double-post.

SeeDRankLou
07-01-2004, 08:11 PM
In theory yes. There is something like 105% or 110% total story to be had in the game, so you probably wouldn't see 100% in your completion until you are like in the Farplane Glen. Also, if you are wanting to get the perfect ending you have to get 100% and the criteria for the good ending, don't forget that.

Big D
07-01-2004, 11:17 PM
On my second play, my score reached 100% just after the start of Chapter 5. It never goes over 100%, though.

SeeDRankLou
07-02-2004, 12:02 AM
so you probably wouldn't see 100% in your completion until you are like in the Farplane Glen.

Benadryl is not my friend. It all depends on when and where you skip the story as to when you will see 100%. Fiesably, you could see it at the end of Ch 1, it all depends.

Xander
07-02-2004, 04:26 PM
In theory yes. There is something like 105% or 110% total story to be had in the game, so you probably wouldn't see 100% in your completion until you are like in the Farplane Glen. Also, if you are wanting to get the perfect ending you have to get 100% and the criteria for the good ending, don't forget that.

What's the criteria for the good ending?

Edit - Never mind I saw it in your other thread. Well I'm using a checklist so hopefully I'll get the PERFECT ending. If not I'm going to kill myself =(