PDA

View Full Version : House & Home

TasteyPies
07-01-2004, 06:41 PM
I moved into my new high-tech modern-aged apartment about a half year ago and couldn't be happier. It has everything I need (photos included)

Whats your place like?
If you could do anything what would you do different with it?

Rainecloud
07-01-2004, 06:49 PM
I've recently "Refurbished" my bedroom, and I'm really happy with it. At the moment, the only thing I'd change would be the amount of space. I'd re-arrange cupboards and desks so that I'd have a lot more room to move around in.

I'm glad you like your new place.

Wizdumb
07-01-2004, 07:24 PM
Why does your room look the the quarters of a third class passenger on the Titanic?

TasteyPies
07-01-2004, 07:38 PM
Why does your room look the the quarters of a third class passenger on the Titanic?

Because it is the third class passenger cabbin from the titanic...didn't come cheap ya know.

Baloki
07-01-2004, 07:48 PM
<center>http://www.petsdoc.com/pics/funpages/wildlifephotos/iceberg.jpg</center>

TheAbominatrix
07-01-2004, 07:57 PM
My place is a trailer! xD I inherited it from my gramma.

I'd like it to be a little bigger, but aside from that it's awesome. It's not even like having my own place, it's like having a club house for all my friends and I to hang out in.

m4tt
07-01-2004, 08:30 PM
I live in a house. It's an okay house. If I could do anything to it, I wouldn't. I just wouldn't of ever moved there. I like the house that my family and I lived in before this house. It was atleast twice the size, and had a huge yard.

SeeDRankLou
07-01-2004, 08:36 PM
I live in a rather spacious 2-bedroom apartment, with a really cool roommate. My room is alright, it could be a little bigger but what can you do, I have a lot of stuff. My roommate's, which she didn't have until a day after we moved in, started to scratch up my leather couch, so I made her get it declawed. I don't like doing that to cats, but I also don't like scratches in my leather couch. And we have a pasta maker, which I use rather infrequently, but it's still cool to have.

Evelia
07-01-2004, 09:10 PM
My house is cluttered, but cozy. I like it. If we could just throw some stuff away, it'd be much more organized. I hoard shopping bags and receipts in my closet, and we have boxes and boxes and boxes and BOXES of old stuff sitting in the room that no one uses. It's full of old school papers, art projects, books, board games, computer games, toys, photographs everything. It's hard to throw that kind of stuff out because you pick it up and start reading and then you get too distracted to throw anything out. Oh well. We also have boxes in the garage, and in the closets.

We live on a cul-de-sac, so it's pretty quiet. Except when the neighbors fight.

If I could change my house... I'd make it have a bigger kitchen and more room for my dad's music studio. Right now he just plays in the living room, and I wish he could have a separate room for that 'cause he loves it so much.

The Captain
07-01-2004, 09:38 PM
My home is a typical suburbian Long Island house, very expensive but not a lot to show for it. In fact, if our family had spent the same amount of money on a house somewhere else, we'd probably have acres of land. Instead, we have a nice house, on a little bit of land, I think half an acre at most.

Take care all.

Shlup
07-01-2004, 09:49 PM
I signed my lease to my new apartment yesterday!

Its a college apartment so I get one of the four bedrooms, and I'll have three roomates. There are two bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen with barstools.

The furniture is the kind of furniture I would buy for myself if it wasn't already furnished, and the bed it big and comfy so I'm happy.

I'll take picture after I move in in September. :D

Erdrick Holmes
07-01-2004, 09:53 PM
My private space is a little 8x8 foot room. I hate it, if I can do anything I'd make it larger and get rid of all of the windows. Then I'd make a whole in the wall for an AC so the whole place would be nice and cold.

Fuzakeru
07-01-2004, 10:00 PM
Your house is sexah, you Tasty person, you. XD! . . . I've posted pics of my room before. I'll do so again after it's clean. X_x;; I'm moving in with Myles in October though so I'll have more pics then.

Kirobaito
07-01-2004, 10:04 PM
I spend probably 14 hours a day in this room, so I consider it my house. It's got everything I need except food and a bathroom, but I can go out and get my food now and I don't need to pee.

Yamaneko
07-01-2004, 10:26 PM
I live in a house made of wood.

Mr. Graves
07-01-2004, 11:22 PM
I live in a boring, one-story house. <3 Imaking.

nik0tine
07-02-2004, 08:10 AM
i dont have a house yet, but if i did have one i would change the monthly payments to nothing.

Masami
07-02-2004, 08:22 AM
There's a pet carrier in your Food Preparation Area. Just what are you eating...? o.o

Rusty
07-02-2004, 08:41 AM
I live in a really small duplex, so basically its one house divided into two with a wall stuck down the middle. It was designed in the 70's so we still have these really ugly aqua curtains in the lounge and every morning I wake up to it snowing, thanks to the snow flakes painted on my bedroom wall. And I can sometimes hear next doors conversations. Or arguements. Well at least we dont own it, so hopefully we'll be able to move soon.

Meat Puppet
07-02-2004, 09:06 AM
I live in a room in a house owned by my mother. It's messy, and a struggle to get out everyday into the sunlight. People call it a cave. Bats live in there.

(The bats part was a lie)

Xander
07-02-2004, 01:20 PM
I quite like my house, especially my room, the whole place just feels very..homely. ^_^

Here's a photo of my room, which was recently refurbished. Yay <3

I love it cos it's so bluuuue and cute.

Jebus
07-02-2004, 01:23 PM
I live in an average-sized house. But I have the entire basemeny (except the laundry room and boiler room) to myself.