PDA

View Full Version : Least possible % (spoilers)

Ultima Shadow
07-01-2004, 07:32 PM
The question is... what is the LEAST % you people ever got when beating the end and how was the end sequence? You know, if there is an uber good ending at 100%, then shouldn't there be an extreamly bad and sad end to? If you beat the game with like 30% (if it's possible to beat the game with that low %).

SeeDRankLou
07-01-2004, 08:16 PM
You would think that would be the case, but it's not. Whatever completion percentage you get, you will see the normal ending. And the criteria for getting the good ending have absolutely nothing to do with how much percentage you get, you just have to do a few things. In my personal opinion, I think the good ending should have been more difficult to get, you should have had to work more for getting Tidus back, that way the difficulty required to get the perfect ending wouldn't be that much more than getting the good ending. There is a sad ending, but again that has nothing to do with percentage, and you will still see the normal ending. Really, percentage only affects if you get the perfect ending or not. My lowest was very high, but that's because I like to do all the stuff and see all the story.

Ouch!
07-01-2004, 08:29 PM
You're forgetting the bad ending where Vegnagun blows Spira up if you lose to Vegnagun or don't defeat it before the main cannon fires.

I actually have yet to get the "good ending." The best I've gotten was to see a faded outline of Tidus approaching Yuna on the Farplane before she returned to the real world. I don't know why I got that instead of him returning.

SeeDRankLou
07-01-2004, 09:18 PM
*SPOILERS*

To get the good ending, you need to do the following:

1) At the end of Ch 2, after the scene with Yuna and Shuyin, when Yuna is walking in the dark area and she says she's all alone, press X and Tidus will whistle. Repeat this three times and Tidus will lead Yuna out of the Farplane.

2) Visit Guadosalam in Ch 3 and find the Gaol sphere. Machaen will appear, talk to him and he will tell Yuna about meeting "him" and how eveything is connected and stuff, don't interrupt him.

3) At the very end, when Yuna is walking in the Farplane Glen, press X, Bahamut's fayth will appear. Answer him "Yes."

And the good ending will happen. If you do the first two but on the third one you answer "It's better this way," Yuna will merely say something like "He's already with me," and you will just get the normal ending. If you press nothing she will just walk out of the Farplane Glen and you will get the normal ending. Did you do all of that stuff up there? I've never gotten the sad ending, I don't know what you have to do or not to do get it. And I don't really consider the bad ending an extended game over rather than an actual ending, that's just me.

Ultima Shadow
07-01-2004, 09:40 PM
Damn! I would want to see a very bad ending. I only to, only got a pretty high % so I thougth that maybe you could get whorse endings if the % was lower.

Big D
07-01-2004, 11:15 PM
I got the "sad ending" by finishing with around 75%.

The sad ending's identical to the regular ending, except that in the Farplane Glen, if you push X, Tidus' spirit appears and embraces Yuna, then she gets to say goodbye and that she loves him before his spirit fades away, back into the Farplane.

DMKA
07-08-2004, 03:39 PM
I got the "Sad Ending" with a rather sad 45%. :p