kirk81
07-02-2004, 12:42 AM
I like the tank

Erdrick Holmes
07-02-2004, 12:44 AM
I like the kind that explode :)

Rye
07-02-2004, 01:00 AM
I like the blue ones... dunno what they're called.

Fuzakeru
07-02-2004, 01:04 AM
The kind you stuff in an upside down trashcan. :)

Shlup
07-02-2004, 01:10 AM
I LOVE DISNEYLAND FIREWORKS OMG

Especially during Christmas time... Right as the fireworks die down the music gets softer and its starts to snow... It's freaking awesome.

m4tt
07-02-2004, 01:43 AM

That about sums it up.

Logan
07-02-2004, 03:09 AM
I like the kind that spin around all crazy like. One time we lit one on top of a trash can and it almost hit someone :love: and then it burned the trash can a little bit.
Fun!

HOOTERS
07-02-2004, 03:52 AM
I like the ones that hit people. :smash: Also the ones that go "weeorweeorweeeeeeepfftftfftft" They sound like somebody in an ambulance farting. :monster:

Ouch!
07-02-2004, 04:08 AM

Amen.

Kirobaito
07-02-2004, 04:44 AM
My favorite one I ever did was called the Widowmaker. It was freaking awesome.

m4tt
07-02-2004, 04:50 AM
Joe Dirt: So your gonna' tell me that you don't have no black cats, no roman candles, or screaming mimis?
Kicking Wing: No.
Joe Dirt: Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
Kicking Wing: No, I don't.
Joe Dirt: You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?
Kicking Wing: No... because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like.
Joe Dirt: Well that might be your problem, it's not what you like, it's the consumer.

Evelia
07-02-2004, 05:32 AM
I burned myself with a sparkler once. :(

I didn't know there were that many kinds of fireworks... I guess I like the colorful ones? What an interesting answer.

Meat Puppet
07-02-2004, 07:13 AM
All the ones that are banned.

Misfit
07-02-2004, 09:07 AM
I like the ones that hit people. :smash:

and ...

All the ones that are banned.

^_^

Big D
07-02-2004, 09:08 AM
There used to be these two neat types, Buzzy Bees and Little Swallows, which had two angled wings (sorta like helicoptor rotor blades) attached to a cylindrical body. Once you sparked 'em up, they'd spin off up into the air. Neat stuff.

Catherine Wheels are pretty cool, too.

And then there were those rockets that had a little 'parachute man' inside them. After they explode, this smouldering plastic dude would float down on a paper parachute. Classy stuff:cool:

Meat Puppet
07-02-2004, 10:16 AM
Buzzy Bees and Little Swallows

:love:

metCloud
07-02-2004, 12:52 PM
Joe Dirt: So your gonna' tell me that you don't have no black cats, no roman candles, or screaming mimis?
Kicking Wing: No.
Joe Dirt: Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
Kicking Wing: No, I don't.
Joe Dirt: You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?
Kicking Wing: No... because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like.
Joe Dirt: Well that might be your problem, it's not what you like, it's the consumer.

Ya need things that splode!..Go Bang!

I really only buy M-80s when I go to south of the boarder, but I also like Roman Candles and bottle rockets.

sephxangel
07-02-2004, 01:42 PM

yep...

White Raven
07-02-2004, 03:25 PM
The Snake. You know, the one that grows and grows to an amazing length of 20cm. *remembers South Park*

Iceglow
07-02-2004, 03:32 PM
the ones that go bang but more importantly catherine wheeils if angled correctly can go straight up in the air spinning that looks cool. Of course the wrong angle and they're rolling towards you

Psychotic
07-02-2004, 07:06 PM
I once read this story where a boy thought an owl was a firework and the owl was afraid of the dark and it learnt not to be to it could watch some fireworks it was awesome. :love:

So owls.

muchacho
07-02-2004, 07:11 PM
ones that go boom

Sess020
07-02-2004, 11:35 PM
Mortors are our favorite around here. We launch a couple out of the tube untill we get board... and "creative". Then we start burying the shells and throwing them at each other. Hmmmm...

One time we where driving in our little car, and our driver came up with the ingenious idea to light a shell and throw it out the window at our friend driving behind us, good idea, I guess. So we did as planned, and right before the fuse was burned to the last inch, he chucked it out the window... Unfortunately the shell bonked off the rim of the window and landed in the back seat.:eek: We pulled over real fast but by then the shell went off with an ear splintering bang followed by a cloud of grey smoke that hindered our vision from viewing anything four inches away from our face. Thats when it got really bright and sparkley... After the whole ordeal, the backseat had a huge crater in the laft side, and everywhere else there was little black burn marks. :erm:

Maxico
07-02-2004, 11:44 PM
SEMTEX!!

Casey
07-04-2004, 07:55 AM
Snake Poop!! :p

Nah, I like those flying tomato ones.

War Angel
07-04-2004, 03:09 PM
I like those really big ones, that are the size of a grenade. Those are cool. Except, they sometimes kill you.

Also, I like the ones that fly.. the Bees which zoom and stuff, and then hit people and light them up.

black orb
07-05-2004, 04:40 AM
>>> Firecrackers..

SpiritWolf
07-05-2004, 05:10 AM
I don't remember there name but they would change colors and spin around really fast.

Miriel
07-05-2004, 05:37 AM
Ditto what ShlupQuack said, the Christmas fireworks at Disneyland are magical. So good that you can ignore the fact that the "snow" is actually soap bubbles that irritate when they get into your eyes :)

Polaris
07-05-2004, 12:18 PM
I don't like fireworks they're noisy and I can't sleep proprely... and then I have nightmares so when in my land there is fireworks I do smth else except sleep!