PDA

View Full Version : Message for fellow XBox live players

Erdrick Holmes
07-03-2004, 08:53 PM
On your Headset controller adapter their's a button labeled "Mute," please, for the love of bippy, use it. I was playing Capcom Vs SNK 2 on XBox live a few weeks ago, this proves the use of the mute button. If you have to talk to somebody else in the room then use it. The guy was saying

".. I don't see why people leave during games of Unreal Championship after only getting killed three times, I mean you beat me 3 to 1 and I'm stil playing... hold on a sec.. what dad.... no I already mowed the lawn... yeah mom already dropped off grandma's birthday gift.?

And of course Mike told me of the time he was playing Unreal Championship on Live. He got one of these people.

"...geez you suck at this game... *ping* hold on my burrito's done, protect the flag while I go eat this... *chew chew chew*"

If your gonna eat something at least take your headset off. GEEZ.

Anywho, now to validate this, have you eve encontered stupid players when you play games online?

BatChao
07-04-2004, 10:46 PM
Not really because I usually only play with friends. It's too wierd to talk to a complete stranger.

Erdrick Holmes
07-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Try playing Team Fortress whilst voice communicating. It gets annoying when people there won't follow commands and do stupid crap. Like I ask some dude to cover me, he even responds "Ok, here I come" he just stands there hopping up and down like he's trying to fly or something.

edczxcvbnm
07-05-2004, 05:39 AM
I for the most part don't even use the headset. I don't want to talk to you people. I just want to play damn it. Start the :love::love::love::love:ing matches already. I do occasionally have it plugged in but not often.

I do like to hear everyones comments though. Most of the time I can laugh pretty hard at how stupid everyone is. Rainbow Siiiix 3....ROCK ROCK ON!

BatChao
07-05-2004, 11:30 PM
Well, for some games, the headset really isn't necessary (fighting games), but for most team-based games (Splinter Cell, Full Spectrum Warrior), you need to coordinate your plan with your teammates, which is where the headset comes in.

edczxcvbnm
07-06-2004, 02:22 AM
I can attest to the fact that you do not need to play with the head set in those games. I have done it just fine and I rock at those squad based games online. Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six 3. I have played Splinter Cell and I am fine as a spy but I suck as a Merc.

Have yet to play full specturm warrior.