PDA

View Full Version : Deep Dive

GhandiOwnsYou
07-03-2004, 10:49 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of Deep Dive? My Kazaa is crashing, so thats out (not that i would ever use such an illegal means of obtaining free copyrighted music and video)

nik0tine
07-03-2004, 10:59 PM
whats deep dive? maybe then i can help you out

GhandiOwnsYou
07-04-2004, 04:05 AM
Deep Dive is another Teaser video for KHII, taht was issued in Final Mix. pretty much like "Another Side, Another Story" in the first release. It got a whole bunch of teasers and what have you, especially on those shadowy guys in trenchcoats

Chibi Youkai
07-04-2004, 04:17 AM
ansemreport.com has a link to download it, and a complete walkthrough of it too.

Ouch!
07-04-2004, 04:19 AM
If for some reason you can't get it from there, give me a PM and I can set it up so that I can send it to you somehow.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-06-2004, 03:27 AM
All taken care of, tahnk you all for your help. I actually came across it in a link in another post late last night. thanks for all the help!

Sefie1999AD
07-06-2004, 08:52 AM
I wonder if KH2 will have a world with such dark graphics that Deep Dive has. That FMV looked really amazing. The action kind of reminds me of the Matrix. Surprise, surprise...

Dark Songstress
07-06-2004, 04:27 PM
i know the bindfolded unknown was Riku, the dual wirlding unknown could have been the bloude kid or Sora. maybe some of the unknowns are helping and saving people

Ouch!
07-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Spoilers abound, don't read if you don't want to hear my ramblings about my theories about the Unknowns.

I think it's pretty clear that the dual-weilding Unknown is not Sora, but rather is the blonde boy who we see using the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion in a fight against Axel.

It has been confirmed that the blindfolded Unknown is Riku. Of course, that would leave two other Unknowns shown in Deep Dive, Vixen and Axel, two Unknowns confirmed originally from CoM. These two Unknowns could be the ones on the beach.

However, I do not believe that the one who approaches the sitting Unknown would be either Axel or Vixen, as the sitting Unknown informs him that, "He looks just like you." Vixen and Axel don't really look like anyone else, except perhaps Vixen's alikeness to Sephiroth. However, I think the quote was far too important to be relating to Sephiroth.

I speculate that the one who approached the sitting Unknown is the blonde haired dual-wielding Unknown, as he is the only one who has a possibly alikeness to Sora. Though we haven't seen his face yet, his hair is definately similar to Sora's, only shorter.

Then again, I favour the theory that the blonde haired kid is Sora's body that was cast of after he release Kairi's heart with the Oblivion. After he became a heartless he would have lost his body, and so when he embraced Kairi and returned to "normal", he became a being much like Ansem, just a heart. We know that people can exist like that, as before you fought Ansem at the end, he cast of Riku's body.

That leaves us with five different Unknowns if I'm right. Vixen, Axel, Mickey (as seen in the KHII trailer and at the very end of Deep Dive), Riku and the blonde haired, dual-wielding Unknown. There is also Ansem, the red-clad Unknown.

Of course this is all just speculation, and it'll probably turn out that I'm wrong, but I'd like to think it's a good guess.

Dark Songstress
07-06-2004, 09:08 PM
that was long, but maybe it was few years after KHII, maybe a diffrent story

King Counter
07-13-2004, 11:56 PM
I have a final mix import so I watched it on the big screen [yay!].
My friend also has VERY high quality SVCD copies of it so we always get to see it on a real TV. I suggest making an SVCD or just getting the game, I don't know about everyone but for me it was way better in the home theatre room with the lights out than on my dinky computer monitor =p

Dark Songstress
07-14-2004, 12:16 PM
i have a final mix import so i watched it on the big screen HOW ON EARTH DID YOU GET IT?!?!