PDA

View Full Version : Funny FF Comments

auron_790
07-05-2004, 05:48 PM
I'd just like to restart the Topic of Funny things friends and family have said about Final Fantasy Games seeing as the last one closed. So i'll get things started again. Once when i just got FF9 my mum walked in and saw Queen Brahane and she said "My he looks like a handful"

Xander
07-06-2004, 10:17 AM
When my mum watched me play FFX-2 the other day, she thought Yuna was a guy. I have no idea how as she doesn't look anything like one xD

Zifnab
07-06-2004, 11:02 AM
I remember my dad coming in and having a quick play on FFVIII. It was in Balamb garden during the whole Galbadia thing and the first thing he ran into was a T-Rexaur. He summoned Diablos and said something like "What's this fly doing here?"

Polaris
07-06-2004, 11:25 AM
My mother saw Adel and said 'Is that a men?' and then i said 'No it's a woman mother! Don't you see there sorceress, if was sorcerer it was a man! 'But she's awful and she doesn't look like a woman', she replied then.

K-chan
07-07-2004, 06:40 PM
My mum walked in while I was playing FF9 during one of the FMV's with Kuja. She just gave me an odd look and said, "Whats with the woman? She's not wearing much" :eep:
I also got about the same thing when I played FF10 and fought Yunalesca.

Edgar
07-08-2004, 02:21 PM
Lol, K-Chan! I once thought Kuja was a woman :p