PDA

View Full Version : MOOGLES !

Chris
07-06-2004, 11:48 PM
Throughout the game you'll hear about numerous of Mooggles via the letter system, just how many moogles are involved in that system?
And what's their names ? does anyone dare to make a ligit guess or is there anyone who actually knows ???
I KNOW....

:mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog:

Trumpet Thief
07-07-2004, 12:43 AM
There are way to many Moogles in that game... seriously...

Chris
07-07-2004, 05:09 PM
There's a hint in my previous post !!!

Jiro
09-09-2004, 08:01 AM
7, 14 , 21?

Flashback007
09-09-2004, 09:58 AM
There are a lot of them, there aren't 7. 14 is still to little. I think 21 comes very close. But you have to count, only in the Gizamluke cave there are already 6 Moogles or 5....I don't know exactly. The two parents and the three little ones running around. I believe that are two in Lindblum. Then you have the blue one who is travelling around all the time and afcourse the Moogle who gives you the Chocobo and in every other city and place, expect for the Shrines and Memoria and after that. So I really believe there are like a piece of twenty-one and there names? Do you know look on www.gamefaqs.com (http://www.gamefaqs.com) there is a special guide about the moogles. I looked there are about 53 Moogles :eek: in the games. I like Moogles :mog: , but aren't 53 a little bit to much.

Xander
09-11-2004, 06:29 PM
You can never have too many moogles. <3

Cz
09-11-2004, 06:33 PM
If moogles are to be a legitimate species, I think that even 53 would be a bit minimal. Unless they're an endangered species, or something.

XxSephirothxX
09-12-2004, 02:07 AM
I'd have to say that moogles are my favorite species from the series. They're perfectly portrayed in IX--funny, well designed, numerous, and helpful! They're exact 3-D versions of the moogles from VI, which is great. I sorely missed them in X, and thought they looked weird in Tactics Advance. Still, it was hard to find each moogle to deliver the letters to...I should have written down their names and locations.:( "I'm Kupo for Kupo Nuts!"