PDA

View Full Version : Pranks

Erdrick Holmes
07-07-2004, 01:26 AM
Ever pull a prank on somebody for laughs?

A few weeks ago (I think) I went to a friend's house for a LAN game of Half Life. The hub that connets all of the nic cards together was missing one cable. So we had to get one of the comps a length of coaxil cable. We then played Janken to see who drives to Circuit City to by some cable. Of course my friend Chris lost so he drove down, while he was gone we went to his keyboard and pryed off all of the letter keys and put them back on in ABC order instead of QWERTY order. When he came back he never noticed it untill he tried to type with it. He freaked out.

Kirobaito
07-07-2004, 01:30 AM
Now wait...he still looks at his fingers when he types? I probabyl would never have noticed that.

Pranks are for losers. Thus, I do them a lot.

Shoeberto
07-07-2004, 01:37 AM
By coaxial cable, you do mean ethernet, right? It'd be pretty damn hard to plug a coax line into a switch.

I've been (reluctantly) ding-dong-ditching with a friend in his neighborhood. Also toilet papering, which is a lot of fun. I have some good stories about TPing but they're kind of long so. So. Just so.

Trumpet Thief
07-07-2004, 02:35 AM
I played a prank that freaked the hell out of one of my friends. One night, I knew he was going to watch "The Ring" over at a friend of mine's house.

I got the friend of mine to tell me when the movie was over, and then I called that home. My friend picked up the phone and I said "Seven days..."

My friend was so freaked out that he posted this on some other forum, but then I told him it was me, and he calmed down.

-N-
07-07-2004, 02:38 AM
I lined my friends Listerine with habaniero juice (100x more concentrated than jalapenos, for you laymen). Also lined his nasal spray and his razor with it. That was funny.

muchacho
07-07-2004, 04:25 AM
this is kinda stupid but when my brother goes outside i lock the door and when he goes to come back in he walks in to the door cause he's not thinking about it and walks really fast, its a good laugh.

SomethingBig
07-07-2004, 04:45 AM
I played a prank that freaked the hell out of one of my friends. One night, I knew he was going to watch "The Ring" over at a friend of mine's house.

I got the friend of mine to tell me when the movie was over, and then I called that home.

Holy snap, something like that happened to my friends and me when we first watched the Ring. Literally the second the screen faded to the credits in the end, my friend's cellphone rang and we all freaked out. Fortunately, it was just his mother.

Now for my stories:
My friends and I used to doorbell-ditch all the time. There was this one time we doorbell ditched a schoolmate and he dumped water on us. There was this other time where we were caught and got into so much trouble. The owner of the house gave us a 15 minute lecture on why not to doorbell-ditch his home ever again.

I used to prank phone call the police and they called back, one of the times.

Rainecloud
07-07-2004, 08:00 AM
I used to hide and make people jump, but I don't do that any more due to heart scares and whatnot.

I'm not really a prank person, as I'm far too serious for that sort of thing. ;)

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
07-07-2004, 08:52 AM
oh yea! just the usual pull the chair out before they sit in school....classic

Sess020
07-07-2004, 10:23 AM
This was a year or so ago...
One of my friends gets really freaked out about suspenseful things. I once gave him my controller to play silent hill 2 while I went to get some food, when I came back he was still in the same spot... Friggin wuss. We dont know why or what his problem is but we use his fear to pick on him alot.

I live in a small town and our movie theatre doesnt show movies untill a month after their shown in theatres around the US. A friend and I went for a trip to Our capital (second largest town in our state :mad: ). There we got to see "Signs", (You know, the dorky crop circle Alien movie starring Mel Gibson) so we got to watch it way before it came to our hometown. Right after the movie, we came up with the evil plot to drag our poor friend to this super suspense filled movie. We then gathered five, yes FIVE other friends and told them about our sinister scheme. They laughed and agreed to go along with the gag. We explained to him that "Signs" was a Sci-fi Psychological film with in depth analysis of crop circles played out in a movie... starring Mel Gibson, hehe. :tongue:

When the night finally arrived, we all went to the movie. Unknown to our poor friend, he was the only reason the 7 of us were going. Of coarse we "strategically" placed him as the last person in the row so he had no chance of getting out if his life depended on it.
And as we expected, he put up a great show. Covering his eyes and bowing his head below the seat in front of him, It was the most hilarious thing Ive ever seen. It was amazing how much of a stooge he made himself that night. Though, during the last 15 minutes of the movie, he started complaining that he was going to be sick... right :grumble:

So we let him out in case he was seriouse. But we had allready seen enough to point and laugh.
Later that night we all told him about the big prank. It seemed like it was a clip straight out of Punked. He never knew that the only reason the rest of us went to the movie was to laugh at him. He was the only one that wasnt laughing during those last five minutes of victory.

:lol::lol::lol: :whimper: :lol::lol::lol::laughing:
:alien:

DMKA
07-07-2004, 11:33 AM
Once I was on the phone with my gf (well used to be gf) the night before I shpped off to boot camp and we we're argueing then I said I was jump off the balcony outside (I was in a Hotel room on the 2nd floor) and I dropped the phone on the ground and left it there for about 5 minutes then came back and picked it up and started laughing...she was sooo pissed cause she actually fell for it. :p

Cuchullain
07-07-2004, 11:59 AM
Not really a decent prank, or proper prank, but I'm a very quiet walker. So, sometimes, I can walk up alongside a person, and stand next to or walk alongside them for a while, before they finally turn around, seeing me next to them... and normally they jump out of their skin.