PDA

View Full Version : Weddings?

rinoa_heart
07-07-2004, 06:25 PM
So whats everyone think about this getting married thing? I'm actually considering getting married, i figure it would be an intresting change of pace. :tumble:

Kegsay
07-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Well square-enix has over-emphisised in my opinion (which is NOT a bad thing) that you can do other things than fight. This is just the tip of the iceburg. I think, they could add a whole range of things with this concept. So what, you can do some gardening, cooking, carpenting, blacksmithing, fishing and lots of other things. Yep, this MMORPG rocks, and you don't even need to grab a sword.

Dark Songstress
07-07-2004, 11:42 PM
it just something players like to do, i,m not doing it really. i got a few close guy friends in the game, but i just help them fight and stuff. so leave the getting married thing to real life

Lionx
07-07-2004, 11:44 PM
Couples playing the game might do it, some ppl do it for the hell of it because its fun, some online couple dating might do this. But i think its pretty cool to have an option like this for fun if nothing else. ^^ Course its not real marriage until its really real irl...but this is sorta a fun way to see marriage i guess ^^;;;

Ouch!
07-08-2004, 03:56 AM
As far as I know there are absolutely no benefits for getting married, but it can cost up to 300k or something like that, I heard.

It's a waste of money if you ask me.

Mikztsu
07-08-2004, 10:05 AM
It's a role-playing game. You can get married in it with no real feelings; it's a part of the game. Not everything has to be benefit in my opinion. If you have lots of money, you're on high level and dont feel like leveling, don't really need money, you could try this just for fun for example with your linkshell friend. Just something to work with your LS group. I myself also doubt I'll ever be that rich that I could even consider something like that, but yeah, as I said it's a role-playing game where you can play role of being married.

Kegsay
07-08-2004, 07:37 PM
heheh, I just thought, you should be able to have children (no obvious nudity or anything) and make hybrid babies with super-powers. Hume with a Taru? I'd like to see that!

The incredible Tarme! With lots of HP and MP....mmm

Fentar
07-30-2004, 12:31 AM
heheh, I just thought, you should be able to have children (no obvious nudity or anything) and make hybrid babies with super-powers. Hume with a Taru? I'd like to see that!

The incredible Tarme! With lots of HP and MP....mmm

............<.<......>.>......okkkkkk :mad: