PDA

View Full Version : Via Infinito???

guffertothecore
07-08-2004, 08:28 AM
who the hell is this guy, i have not yet gotten to fight Shuyin or vegnagun but i got a faq sheet that told me how to get the good ending, not 100%, but the other, any way it says when i fight him or something like that to press O and choose the first answer to acheive the good ending. Please clarify if this is correct or if i fight him what the hell cause ive done all this crap and i dont want to spoil it by doing the last thing wrong.

SeeDRankLou
07-08-2004, 09:06 AM
To get 100% in one game you must completely traverse the Via Infinito. But if you just want the good ending, refer to the Sticky: Endings FAQ at the top of this forum.

guffertothecore
07-09-2004, 05:21 AM
where is the via infinito?

GhandiOwnsYou
07-09-2004, 07:42 PM
It's in Bevell, in The room with the lift. Look in the two side wings until you find the Kinderguardians (in chapter 5 only) and they'll show you where it is. make sure you have wicked hgih levels and some massive armaments, because that thing will wipe the floor with you after the first few levels if you'r not serious about it.

Giga Guess
07-10-2004, 04:11 AM
Actually, you don't need "wicked high" levels to enter. The enemies progress ata rate that you grow at a pretty even rate with 'em. I'm not saying go blasting through at pathetically low levels, either, though. I've always started at pretty average.

ninja-yuffie
07-21-2004, 11:00 AM
oops soz i posted wrong forum..... its in chappie 5 and the kindigardians find it at cloyster 20 u gotta fight the arena kinmda hard watch for sticky ending